Chapter 39

She complained softly: "You haven't been close to me since that day."

The voice is very low and light, soft and moving, and shy in grievance.

In late autumn, the bamboo leaves are dying, and it seems to be the season of cold and cuisi.

When the wind blew through the window, I saw the shadows whirling and the dragon groaned thinly.

Xiao Heng sat on the couch in a daze, listening to the sound of the wind blowing the bamboo that I have been used to for a long time, but her soft and complaining words echoed in his ears.

She said that since that day, he has not been close to her anymore.

She wanted to be close to herself, so she shed tears when she was wronged, and she cried into tears.

She didn't know how much she cared about herself.

Xiao Heng stared at her clear jade-like cheek, watching the tears on it.

The wind shook down the bamboo leaves all over the courtyard, and Yurou was drunk in the cold late autumn. From autumn to winter, people live for only a hundred years.

In this life, who cares about him fiercely, puts him in his heart, and who can cry for him like this.

He lowered his head, his eyes were not as cold as before, staring at the aggrieved woman in his arms, and he pressed his chin gently on her black hair.

The black hair was soft and soft, as smooth as fine satin.

Closing his eyes, he murmured: "No, you think too much... The doctor said, it can't be this way."

A hoarse voice murmured in Gu Suier's ears: "It's not good for our children, I said that I would have fetal gas."

While talking, he gently touched her big belly.

A slender and soft person, occasionally showing a childish tenderness and tenderness, but he has already raised such a big belly early.

His stomach is blood.

It was the iniquity he committed and the debt he owed, and it was also the fruit he planted.

He even had an illusion at this moment that this cause and effect would be paid off slowly throughout his life.

When Gu Suier heard this, her heart moved and raised her face to look at him.

The tear-stained little face, pitiful, and more petite and charming, but the eyes were exceptionally bright and clear, with tears in them, and with a little disbelief, he looked at Xiao Heng eagerly.

Her small mouth slumped, and she really didn't believe it. The water in her eyes was squiggly, but her mouth complained softly: "Then why didn't you say that you will get fetal gas..."

Xiao Heng hugged the person in his arms, slightly pursed his lips, his eyebrows tightened, and his eyes were usually forward. After a moment of silence, he said in a dumb voice: "I also happened to meet an imperial doctor after that time. I only found out after asking."

Gu Suier listened, frowned, thought about it, raised her eyes, tilted her head slightly, and looked at him silently.

A jade-looking face was now expressionlessly taut, as if the words just said were so reluctant.

She thought about the situation he faced with the imperial doctor, thinking that such a cold and noble person would go to the imperial doctor to inquire about this kind of thing. For a while, she couldn't tell the taste, and she wanted to laugh, and she seemed to drink honey. Generally, from the mouth to the heart, it is full of sweetness.