Chapter 25

When Gu Suier heard this, she was a little surprised: "What?"

Xiao Heng did not answer, and took her hand into the study.

Gu Suier was puzzled, so she didn't say a word, and followed Xiao Heng into the room obediently.

After entering the room, Xiao Heng didn't see anything taken out. Instead, he took out a stack of copybooks and pointed at the words for her to recognize.

Gu Suier didn't expect that he was going to test herself again, but she was confused and uneasy, so she said the words carefully.

Xiao Heng didn't say a word, let her recognize a word is another word.

When she recognized one of the words, Gu Suier was stunned, as if she hadn't seen it before, then hesitated and said, "Well?"

Xiao Heng raised his eyes, his eyes faint.

Gu Suier suddenly realized that she was wrong, but she really didn't recognize this word, what did she say?

Gu Suier searched for intestines, but she couldn't think of it. Under Xiao Heng's gaze, she almost made her forehead sweat.

"It's farming." Xiao Heng finally let her go and told her the answer.

Gu Suier heard it and said hurriedly: "Well, it's farming... farming."

She seemed to be carrying a big bag of grain finally on the ground, she breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time tried to remember the "ploughing" in front of her.

After Xiao Heng finished speaking, he put away the copybooks.

Seeing this, Gu Suier felt completely relieved, knowing that he had escaped a catastrophe and no longer needed to be tested for recognition.

In fact, she still liked literacy very much. Xiao Heng always felt scared when she tested her literacy. He was afraid of not knowing a word and being looked at like that.

At this time, Mother Ann came in with the maid holding tea and cakes, and carefully placed them on the table next to her.

Xiao Heng asked, "Are you hungry?"

Gu Suier was afraid that he would think of another way to test herself, and nodded hurriedly: "Well, I'm hungry."

Xiao Heng: "Then eat something first."

Two people started eating too.

Gu Suier deliberately ate very slowly, taking small bites.

She wanted to delay time.

As I ate, I thought, I don't know what Xiao Heng brought back. Is it a pile of poems about swords, lights, swords and shadows, or a lot of copybooks?

She secretly raised her eyes and glanced at him, but saw that he happened to be looking at herself too. His eyes were still like a deep pool, but Gu Suier still felt that he was waiting for herself.

Gu Suier wondered to herself, what did he mean, what would he do when he finished eating?

"Are you full?"

Xiao Heng didn't eat at all, he just sat there watching Gu Suier eat.

It was the look that made Gu Suier more uneasy.

She pursed her lips, licked the cake crumbs on her lower lips, guilty but firmly said: "I haven't eaten enough yet, I'm still hungry."

"Ok."

He didn't say anything, so he picked up a book next to it and opened it to look at it.

Gu Suier ate the cakes more slowly, but she wanted to cry in her heart.