Chapter 126-131

There was a rare gentleness in Xiao Heng's eyes, like a ray of sunlight coming from the frozen snow lake, rare and warm.

Gu Suier stared at him blankly, and touched her stomach unbelievably. It was flat, so flat that she could hardly believe it. Is there another baby here?

She recalled that in the past few days, she was really uncomfortable, so that she fainted today, but when she was pregnant with Ah Chen before, she was not like this?

She... actually got pregnant?

Xiao Heng lowered his head, put his big hand on her abdomen, and gently rubbed it: "I am too busy these days, and I have not paid attention to it. There are too many things at home, and you have to worry about it. Now the doctor says you are in the early stages of pregnancy The body was weak and overworked, which led to fainting."

"I have sent someone to speed up, so I can also invite the butler Zhuge to the border gate. Then he will take care of the affairs of the house, so as not to tire you. Before he comes, if you let Guizhi handle it in advance, please do it first. Birth is what you need, let the people under you buy it, don't worry about anything."

Xiao Heng usually speaks succinctly, but now it's rare to say so much and yet so considerate.

Gu Suier listened, moved in her heart, and felt in a daze: "It turns out that I was pregnant...I never thought that I was very busy these days, and I didn't raise my body properly, but I was wronged by the child in my stomach. "

At that time, Ah Chen was aggrieved in her stomach, and even had a taste of abortion drugs.

Fortunately, God blessed him, Ah Chenfu was dead, and nothing happened.

Xiao Heng raised his hand and touched her cheek, which was clear and rosy.

He stared at her, still remembering the woman who stood stiffly in Listening Bamboo Garden two years ago.

At that time she had a big belly, looking at him helplessly, trembling, not knowing what to do.

He didn't expect that, in only two years, she became his concubine, the person beside him, and the existence he could never give up in his life.

She also grew up a lot, learned to read and read, and also learned to be a housekeeper, trying to use her own methods to relieve him from worries.

She also gave birth to such a smart and cute little Ah Chen to continue his blood.

Xiao Heng lowered his head and looked at her lower abdomen.

It was too flat to feel the presence of a fetus.

"Is it the same when you first became pregnant with Achen?" Xiao Heng really didn't quite understand. The first time he saw Gu Suier who was pregnant, she was already pregnant: "When will the belly grow bigger? ?"

Gu Suier pursed her lips and smiled softly, with happiness flowing in every flicker in her eyes.

"It was flat at the beginning. It's about three months of pregnancy before the belly gradually gets bigger, and at that time, you will feel the baby in your belly swimming in it."

"Swimming?" Xiao Heng really didn't quite understand: "Little baby, can you swim in your stomach?"

Gu Suier saw the doubt in his eyes and knew what he didn't understand, so she broke off his powerful hand and slowly told him: "When it's three or four months, the baby will start swimming in his stomach. , It swims around like a small fish, but I think it may be smaller than an ordinary fish, and more like a tadpole. It swims around, I can feel it. Wait. As I grow up slowly in the back, I can feel him flicking his tail in my stomach, a sharp spirit, or a sudden movement of his arms and legs. As for the back, you will know that he will stretch his legs and kick his legs, It kicked my stomach."