Chapter 44

The third prince raised his eyes and stared at Xiao Heng, his gaze seemed to see through Xiao Heng.

"Why would you consider her as a concubine?" The third prince gritted his teeth every word.

"Why can't I?" Xiao Heng's eyebrows were as cold as ice, but what he said was very light, as if it were something that was taken for granted.

The third prince fixedly looked at Xiao Heng, gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and suddenly said, "A Heng, she is my woman!"

She is my woman...

When this sound was said, it happened to be heard by the old lady who rushed over, and suddenly the old man couldn't believe his ears.

This flower garden pavilion is very close to the old lady's main house, so when the person who came down early saw that the situation was not right, he hurried over to report to the old lady.

When the old man heard this, he was so shocked that he wouldn't be able to go.

"Alo, what does this mean, am I wrong?"

Allo is the lady's name.

The eldest lady also couldn't believe it, but if you look at the posture of the third prince, and then at the colder than ice expression of Xiao Henghu in front of Gu Suier, you still believe it.

"Perhaps there is some misunderstanding." The old lady can only comfort the old lady so much.

And just between the words of these two women, Xiao Heng glanced at the third prince coldly. He glanced at the third prince with the look of a madman, and then took Gu Suier's hand to protect her away. .

The third prince stopped them in one step: "Can't go, Ah Heng, you can figure it out anyway, the child in her belly, who owns the child in her belly!"

This sentence shocked a group of people even more.

Gu Suier is Xiao Heng's concubine, and the child in that belly is of course Xiao Heng's, and the third prince actually said here to find out who the child in her belly is.

All the people were speechless.

Gu Suier was also dumbfounded.

Her feet were soft and her mind was dumbfounded. She didn't understand what was going on with the third prince and why she was ruining her reputation so much.

She was so angry that her hands were shaking, and her thin lips trembled so hard to speak. Now that the third prince said so, she finally couldn't stand it anymore, shivering: "You, you, how can you corrupt my reputation so much, I don't know you at all, why do you say that?"

The third prince had already reddened both eyes, but now he heard Gu Suier say this, he gritted his teeth and hated: "How can you not know me? Could it be that you haven't seen me at the Xujia Inn at the foot of Xuzhou? , You, you—you Mingming and me that night..."

He didn't understand what happened, how could she become Xiao Heng's concubine.

Gu Suier's face paled when she heard this.

This is in front of everyone, this is in front of Xiao Heng, in front of the old lady, in front of the family of Ruiding Hou Mansion!

She's just a concubine, how could this person corrupt his reputation so much?

Angrily and aggrieved, she looked at Xiao Heng for help: "No, I have nothing to do with him, I... I just met him in the inn, but I just took a look! I have never had anything to do with him. Not clean, he is slandering my innocence!"

She didn't understand, how could this third prince be so bad, and even talked about her with red mouth and white teeth.

Xiao Heng held her back and said quietly: "Don't bother with him, he is a fool, and he is crazy."