Chapter 62

After Xiao Heng came in, Gu Suier quickly put down his work, put away the pile of needles and threads, and walked forward to help Xiao Heng take off his robe, put on his shirt, and waited for him to wash.

She didn't understand these rules and ties for men in the Hou Mansion, but she has become very proficient now.

Xiao Heng didn't have a word, so he raised his arm and let her wait.

When Gu Suier bent down to help him untie his belt, she saw the purse she embroidered. She took it off and placed it on the bedside of the bed, but she thought in her heart that maybe she should embroider the left girl with a similar look. Yes, it's a good pair?

This thought came to my heart, and it could not be said whether it was uncomfortable or uncomfortable, and it was certain that it was not comfortable. However, I clarified myself and thought that he was just a concubine. Sooner or later, Xiao Heng would marry his wife. Only his wife and his wife were married for the first time. Now that he can stand by his side and give birth to such a lovely little tadpole, he should be content. Up.

After Xiao Heng changed his clothes and went to the bathroom next door to wash it, Gu Suier hurriedly stepped forward to wipe his hair with a soft towel.

After taking a shower, he likes to wear a loose white blouse, loose, with an ink hair draped over his shoulders. He also likes to go over to help him wipe it, and use a towel to absorb the moisture of the hair.

Gu Suier is very careful when doing this. She likes to watch him lying there with slightly squinted eyes, and she also likes to help him take care of it all by herself.

He doesn't seem to like the maid to touch his clothes and hair. Gu Sui'er keeps all these in mind and never let others touch him.

When he finally hid his hair half-dry, Gu Suier put the towels on the tray and asked the maid to take it down. When she turned around, she saw Xiao Heng leaning on the couch. Long black hair with slightly damp draped down the loose and soft blouse, hanging from the bed along the corner of the robe like running water.

Looking at him like this, Gu Suier was slightly startled.

This kind of him reminded her of the eagle standing high on the boulder in the mountain stream, the black eagle, standing proudly there, watching everything below, lazily but ready to go, as if she would suddenly find the target. Strike out.

"Hello, Ah Chen?" The man's eyes gradually darkened, and he stared at her and asked.

"I just ate a good meal, and finally fell asleep after a long time." Mentioning Xiao Ah Chen, Gu Suier's eyes became gentle.

"Let Guizhi take him out." The man lowered his eyes to look at the little baby next to him, and said.

At this time, the little Achen's small fleshy body was lying on the couch comfortably, with two small hands clenched fists on both sides of his head, naive.

"......Ok."

Obedient and knowing, he said this, the meaning could not be clearer.

These days, since the ban was opened, he couldn't stop, almost every night.

Gu Suier called Guizhi and picked up Xiao Achen.

Little Achen seemed to feel something. He moaned a few times in his dream, and his calf thumped down, which seemed to be protesting.

Gu Suier quickly patted his back gently, and at the same time made a low murmur, extremely gentle.

Little Ah Chen was really comforted, and slowly calmed down.