Chapter 16

Gu Suier knew what was going on with the kiss.

Although she has never kissed, she knows that aunt Bao, who helps with chores in the inn, has kissed the young master of the innkeeper's house.

At that time, Aunt Bao was still blushing and told her how to kiss her, and that the young master of the innkeeper's house would marry her and come in.

It's a pity that the young master of the innkeeper's family married the daughter of the cloth shop owner's family, and Aunt Bao cried to death.

Gu Suier thought about kissing Xiao Heng, and Xiao Heng's expressionless face appeared before her eyes.

If you kiss Xiao Heng, will it be like snowflakes falling on your lips in winter, and it will be cold?

What will happen to him, is he looking at him with those deep and quiet eyes like the water of the Black Dragon Pool?

Thinking of this, it was a panic, and the small tadpoles in the belly kicked up, and immediately stopped thinking about it.

I touched my face, it was very hot, and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I looked at Mother An, and after teaching me how to kiss my mouth, I packed up the old clothes given by the two young grandmothers, and didn't notice me, so I was relieved.

Although there will be new clothes soon, Mother An put the old clothes together and picked out a few fitting ones, planning to dress Gu Suier first. After all, it takes time for the new clothes to be ready.

In the middle of the day, I was a little sleepy, and after a nap, the tadpole was arching around her belly, restless, so she got up, thinking about taking a few laps in the yard.

Mother An followed, holding an umbrella in her hand, and still muttering: "Be careful, don't get caught in the rain, it's really cold, but our third master is heartbroken."

This made Gu Suier very uncomfortable.

Distressed to death, this is not at all compatible with the third master.

There is always a feeling that I take myself too seriously, maybe in fact Mother An's guess is wrong.

"Mother An, don't say it, let people hear it carefully." Especially Bao Ya and Jin Fu, although they have treated themselves respectfully since drinking tea that day, Gu Suier still feels that those two Beware.

"Yes, don't worry, little madam. Of course, you can't let outsiders hear you." Mother An said with a smile.

When the two people were talking, they heard something outside, but when the person came in, it was Xiao Jin.

Xiao Jin was not holding an umbrella, but wearing an exquisite rain hat and fur clothes. She looked heroic. She was tall and tall. At first glance, she thought she was a man.

When she saw Gu Suier, she smiled and said hello into the room, took off her clothes and hung them up, and then said, "I came here specially today, but I actually want to ask you for help."

She unexpectedly used the word beg, which really made Gu Suier flattered and said quickly; "Big girl, if you have anything you can say, if I can do it, I will naturally try to do it. Why should a girl ask me."

Xiao Jin grinned and tugged Gu Suier's sleeve and said, "I'm here to find you. Actually, I want to trouble you with something. You can't let the old lady know about this, or I'll be scolded!"

When she said this, her eyes flashed mischievously, her appearance was beautiful and she was very beautiful.

Such a woman is the flower on the sky, the moon and the ground, the most precious and precious girl in the Hou Mansion, who deserves to be held in the palm of the hand.