Chapter 78

According to the old rules, the parents of the concubine's room entered the Hou Mansion, that is, they went to the old lady to pay a respect.

For example, Aunt Zhou gave birth to a elder brother and a sister for Hou Rui Ding, but she might not be able to see the old lady when her maiden father was alive.

However, Gu Suier's parents were directly led to the old lady this time. Not only did they meet, they were also treated by Haosheng.

The old lady had long ordered people to prepare lunch. There were two tables inside and outside. Outside was Xiao Heng, the second young master and Gu Baoer, and inside was Gu Suierniang, Gu Suier, and two young grandmothers.

Gu Suier didn't understand the rules anymore, and after seeing the battle, she knew that her father and mother had been treated favorably. She felt a little embarrassed at the moment: "My father and mother are here, and they are just a daily meal, so much trouble, it makes me feel bad."

The old lady smiled and said: "It's rare for them to come here once, and our family will get together."

After speaking, she asked Gu Suier's mother: "How good is this journey, are you tired?"

Although Gu Suierniang didn't know the rules of this house, she also saw that the old lady's status was unusual, and she smiled cautiously: "Okay, well, I don't feel tired, even if I'm panicking."

When she said that, everyone couldn't help laughing.

This is really a big truth.

The old lady also laughed, and while smiling, she asked about the family affairs of Gu Suier's mother, such as how the harvest was this year and what was busy at home.

Seeing that the honorable old lady in this rich nest is so kind, Gu Suier's mother told her all about the family's affairs. What kind of crops have grown well this year, and the hens can lay three eggs a day. .

When it was mentioned that the hen lays eggs, she also deliberately said: "I have saved all the eggs at home, and this time I brought them all over, to help our grandson, and honor your old man."

Hearing this, the old lady laughed from ear to ear: "You are sending eggs from thousands of miles, okay, okay, you can leave me a few. I love eating eggs from that family's chickens."

Gu Suier listened, knowing in her heart that the old lady had given her a lot of face and looked up at her parents.

I'm just Xiao Heng's concubine. How qualified is my father and mother and called "a family" as the old lady. As for the eggs my father and mother brought back, I think it is good because it is in the eyes of my father and mother, but how could anyone else in the house look at it? In my eyes, it's just an egg.

She sat aside, knowing that the old lady treated her parents kindly, and her heart was full of gratitude.

She didn't know it. Now Xiao Heng's identity is different from before, that is, Long Zi Long Sun. Although Gu Suier was just a concubine of Xiao Heng, she was the prince's concubine, and gave birth to the prince's eldest son. From now on, there will be all kinds of hopeful possibilities.

Of course, this is tacitly understood by everyone and will not be easily said.

Besides, she is still the only and most favored concubine beside Xiao Heng, and the old lady is a kind person. She has always liked her, so she is naturally the kindly entertaining parents.

In addition to the old lady, the two young ladies were also very enthusiastic about Gu Suier's mother. They also asked about Gu Suier's younger brother. When they heard that Gu Baoer was practicing martial arts, the eldest grandmother smiled and said, "I am also thirteen years old. Now, you can follow my brother to the army."