Chapter 28

Gu Suier was already lying down, she was lying on her side, thinking about what the letter said.

I have read the letter two or three times, and I almost remember the words inside.

I was thinking of my parents' current life, and thinking about my brother's martial arts studies in the county, the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

As she was thinking about it, she heard the voice of Mother An talking to people outside. She only thought it was the maids, so she told her to say: "Mother An, it's not early, let them rest early. Go ahead and do something tomorrow, the same."

She had never had the heart to call on those maids, and she always felt that it was not easy for them, so she always made Anma to be more tolerant to those maids.

Who knows that when this was finished, the door was pushed open.

She was a little bit naive, knowing that the people in this mansion were very disciplined. When she was about to rest, neither the grandmother nor the maid would open the door at will.

I raised my eyes and looked over, and when I saw it, I was shocked.

"Three, Sanye..."

Why did he come here.

Xiao Heng walked up to him without saying a word and looked at the woman lying on the couch.

It was cold outside, he remembered that the doctor said that she should not get cold, so he stopped before the couch and waited for the cold to dissipate.

How could Gu Suier lie down at ease, she must get up: "San Ye, you, what's the matter with you? Is something wrong?"

Xiao Heng reached out and held her shoulders: "Don't move."

Gu Suier blinked and hesitated, but couldn't move.

In the hazy night, she was still lying on her side, her white face on the water-red pillowcase. Because she was lying flat, her face was not as thin as usual, but rather rounded at the chin, looking delicate and tender. Shui Ling added a bit of delicate air.

He didn't speak, and she didn't say anything, just staring at him quietly with her black, clear eyes.

These days, I slowly started to get to know him as a person, knowing that he is a non-talkative person, so if you don't speak, don't speak.

I won't talk about it now.

It is also possible that he feels unnecessary to say.

If he feels unnecessary, then she just waits quietly from the side.

Sure enough, after a while, he no longer stood silently in front of the couch.

He actually started to take off his clothes.

Gu Suier's eyes widened suddenly.

Before she could figure it out, Xiao Heng had already lifted his leg to bed.

After lying down, he was attached to her back, and his two big hands were brought together from under his arms and lightly pressed against her belly.

At this time, the little tadpole should have been asleep and hadn't moved.

"San Ye..." She whispered to him.

"Go to sleep." He actually put his chin on her hair and said so lowly.

"Ok......"

Next to this one, even if she is sleepy, she has no sleepiness at all.

The back was close to his chest, which was very hard, completely different from hers.