Chapter 26

Gu Suier was so surprised that her mouth became round: "Huh?"

Xiao Heng took the letter in front of Gu Suier.

Gu Suier hesitated, took it, looked up at Xiao Heng, confirmed that there was no doubt, then opened it in a daze.

The kraft paper was not easy to tear, and her hand even shook.

After disassembling, the inside is black and white, flat.

The first line above is: "My daughter, Suier, see the word as it is."

Gu Suier happened to know these words.

After she saw it, her eyes suddenly became hot.

He raised his face and looked at the cold-faced man in disbelief: "This is, is this a letter from my parents to me?"

"Yes."

A light and dumb word fell in front of him, and Gu Suier stared at the writing on it, gritting his teeth desperately to resist the heat in his eyes.

Dad and mother were illiterate at all, she knew that this must have been written by her parents, but even so, she looked at those handwritings, she was still very kind, as if she saw the words between the lines.

"Look first, I'm out."

Xiao Heng stared at the water in her eyes, said quietly, then turned and left.

He closed the door for her when he went out.

Gu Suier was holding the letter in a trembling hand, half leaning on the couch, reading the letter while wiping tears.

The language is half-literal, it should be the father and mother who spoke, and the ghostwriter next to him helped to write, so although some parts are too classical, they can vaguely distinguish the tone of the father and mother.

They first asked how Sui'er was now, how was her staying at Hou Ye's house, were there any new clothes in the cold, did you make mooncakes for the Mid-Autumn Festival, did you fry the fruit, and asked Sui'er if she was angry there? Are others bullied?

After asking some questions, I talked about the situation at home, saying that this year's harvest was enough for the family to eat. They said that the bridegroom left by Grandpa Hou before, they all received, they didn't dare to move, fearing that this marriage might happen. What's wrong, people come again to ask for the gift and can't get it.

After speaking, he changed his tone and said that he did not expect Grandpa Hou to send someone to buy a donkey for the family and set up a donkey shed in the yard.

For this donkey, her parents are naturally happy. "They can help with the crops, or they can drive a road car to see Suier in the city. The person sent by Master Hou also said that when our farming is over, we will You can take us to see you in the city."

Speaking of Gu Bao'er, he said, "The Lord Hou's son is really a good man. He sent someone to find a job for Bao'er. He was studying martial arts in the county **** bureau, taking care of food and housing. Not only did he not need money, he even paid half a month. Hanging money".

He also talked about the situation of the two elders, "Originally it was cold, your mother had a pain in her waist and legs, and it hurts at night, and she missed you too, she always cried secretly, but the person sent by Grandpa Hou found an old doctor and gave it to your mother. After taking several medications and putting on plasters, now your mother's waist and legs are much better."

Finally, I once again talked about planning to visit Gu Suier in the city after a while at home.

Gu Suier just looked at the book like this, looked at it a few times, thought about her parents, wiped a tear, looked at it again, thought about it, and couldn't help but smile.