Chapter 110-114

When going to Ruiding Houfu, Gu Suier brought all kinds of precious gifts to honor the old lady and the old lady of Ruiding. Xiao Heng came from Ruiding Hou's Mansion, and he had been taken care of by them before, and he was grateful for this.

On this day, Guizhi started to clean up early in the morning, and watched the little maids move some precious medicinal materials and supplements to the carriage for storage before going to invite Gu Suier out.

Xiao Achen was being held in her arms by Gu Suier, and she would not go out for some time. She twisted and looked at the carriage that was getting closer and yelled excitedly.

He is also aggrieved, his mother is very simple, he also suffers, and he stays at home every day and cannot go out.

Now I can go out with great difficulty, my eyes are shining with excitement, and my two calves are fluttering like swimming.

"Ma, Malaysia!" He waved to Malaysia, babbling.

Gu Suier only felt that he was holding a live fish, and it took a lot of effort to prevent him from falling.

"We are going back to the place where Ah Chen lived when he was a child today! Does Ah Chen remember?"

Gu Suier held Xiao Achen's little hand to prevent him from grabbing the horse next to him, coaxing with such a warm voice.

"Ma! Niang, look at the horse!" However, Xiao Achen didn't care to listen to what the mother was saying. He still looked at Gu Suier and pointed at the horse over there, with clear eyes very serious.

In that way, it seems to be saying to Gu Suier, there is a horse over there, look at it.

Gu Suier laughed blankly: "When your father comes back, I will take you on a horse."

Little Ah Chen didn't listen to this at all. He still stared at Malaysia expectantly, with a different kind of brilliance in his eyes.

Guizhi took the little Achen, and another maid helped Gu Suier into the carriage. Gu Suier turned around and took the little Achen who was still struggling with the horse.

"When Ah Chen grows up to ride a horse, how about riding in a car with my mother now?" Seeing Xiao Ah Chen still reluctant to leave the horse outside the car, Gu Suier whispered.

Xiao Ah Chen finally turned his head back, glanced at her tender relatives, then glanced at the tall horse outside, and her big watery eyes blinked twice.

"Horse...high!" Ah Chen tilted his head, with serious thoughts in his eyes, as if he really understood what Gu Suier meant.

Gu Suier saw that the child really understood the truth, and quickly said: "Yes, when Ah Chen grows taller, he will ride a horse!"

Xiao Achen lowered her head and twisted her eyebrows for a moment, then she didn't know what she had remembered, and suddenly laughed with excitement, and put her arms around Gu Suier's neck, revealing the two painful dimples, charming and charming.

After not going out for too long, Xiao Achen excitedly refused to sit down, insisting on looking out the window of the car. Gu Suier thought that if she didn't go out these days, it really hurt him, so she let him go.

Guizhi gently shielded Xiao Achen's restless calves, and smiled at Gu Suier: "I'm getting stronger now. I don't have to hold on to go in a few days. I'm afraid that no one can see it. What about him!"

Along the way, Xiao Ah Chen's eyes were hardly enough to see. When he approached Ruiding Hou's Mansion, the streets outside were not as lively as they were before, and Ah Chen jumped all the way and was exhausted, returning to Gu Sui. The spirit gradually disappeared in Er's arms, and he fell asleep slowly relying on Gu Suier's embrace.