Chapter 76

Gu Suier almost jumped up when she heard her parents were coming.

By the way, she has been away from her hometown for more than half a year, and it can be said that she has experienced more things in this half of the year than in the past ten years.

Now when I recalled what happened when I was in Gujiazhuang, it was really the same as my life.

As for her father, mother and younger brother, they are even more distant memories, so far away that she feels that she will never go back to Gujiazhuang at the foot of Xushan Mountain.

Never thought, now my parents and younger brother are coming.

When Gu Suier heard the news, she couldn't calm down. For a while, she felt that she needed to prepare a place for her parents to stay. For a while, she remembered what her parents like to eat, and asked the people below to prepare them for them to taste. , No clue.

Xiao Heng met and calmed her: "You don't have to be anxious, you can prepare slowly. The land route they traveled will probably be more than ten days before they reach Yanjing City."

He knew that she had been looking forward to it, but this was not something that he would be able to arrive tomorrow, so he wanted to tell her later, so as not to worry about her.

Gu Suier thought: "So it's only a dozen days!"

Xiao Heng was speechless immediately.

Ten days, it can be very long or very short.

At first, Gu Suier felt that it was only a dozen days, and she was anxious, but later when she prepared the room for her parents and everything was in place, she realized that the ten days was so tormented.

I can only spend time with Xiao Ah Chen every day, otherwise Gu Suier would have to go out and listen to the bamboo garden ten times a day.

People in the Hou Mansion soon knew that Gu Suier's parents were coming, because now Xiao Heng's wife is out of play, so Gu Suier, the only concubine, is naturally highly valued.

Knowing this, the old lady deliberately asked someone to bring a few unused quilts in her room: "This is a good cotton material made before, you put it in the house, and you can use it when your parents come."

The old lady was the busiest in the past, and this time she also called Gu Suier to her, and asked what she was missing, and said that if she was missing, she would open her mouth.

Gu Suier is naturally grateful for everyone's kindness.

Lu Qingyi has gone back to her home now, and only Xiao Jin and Xiao Xu are the same age as Gu Suier. Xiao Xu went to Gu Suier's side every now and then, took a bite of a little sister-in-law, and also brought the brocade tents her aunt had kept before, saying that it was for Gu Suier's parents.

"It's hard for you. Keep this for Aunt Zhou's use. I still have it here."

Xiao Xu pouted: "Sister-in-law, don't you dislike my aunt's things?"

Gu Suier didn't dare to say that she disliked it, so she quickly accepted it.

I have been busy for more than ten days, and this and that. Finally, when this day is reached, Xiao Heng said that the escorted guards will be able to arrive today.

At this moment, Gu Suier couldn't sit still, and immediately wanted to pick it up.

Xiao Heng calmly said: "There are some business affairs today. I have to go to the palace to see the emperor. I can leave the palace after about noon. Then I will accompany you to the city gate to welcome your parents."