Chapter 32

Everyone's eyes fell on Suier's head.

Gu Suier quickly stood up on a chair halfway, and replied respectfully: "The princess is here, and Suier dare not interject indiscriminately. As for Suier, she was originally from Xu Shan and was born in Gujiazhuang at the foot of Xushan. She knew Sanye. It's just a coincidence."

Princess Zhaoyang frowned upon hearing this, "Are you from Xushan? How come you are from Xushan?"

Gu Suier didn't understand, she was from Xu Shan, what happened...

But of course she didn't dare to ask Princess Zhaoyang this question. She could only lower her head and say more docilely: "Sui'er was born at the foot of Xushan, and she was from Xushan since she was a child."

Princess Zhaoyang narrowed her eyes slightly, but asked, "Before you come to Yanjing City, what do you do at the foot of Xushan Mountain?"

Gu Suier said: "Suier was originally a farmer girl and didn't make a living. In order to make a living, she helped to cook and wash in the back kitchen of the inn in Xushan Town."

Princess Zhaoyang's face changed and she became overcast, just like the cloudy day before rain.

The people around found something wrong, but they thought Princess Zhaoyang thought Gu Suier was born underneath, so first the grandma came out to help out: "Sui'er has a simple mind and a soft temperament, but it is painful, not like a little girl. Come out of the small house."

The second young lady also smiled and said, "That's right, Suier is diligent. The little shoes and clothes we embroidered before are really handy."

With these two being pioneers, everyone else also said something for Suier. Princess Zhaoyang's face changed a few times, and she could only endure it.

The old lady next to him met, but she pulled Princess Zhaoyang over and asked with a smile: "What's wrong, Zhaoyang, have you been to the foot of Xushan?"

Princess Zhaoyang hurriedly said: "How is it possible? What kind of poor country is that? How could I have been there!"

The old lady laughed more when she heard her say: "How do I remember that the last time I went out to visit a famous teacher, did you follow?"

Zhiyue is the third prince.

Princess Zhaoyang bit her lip and pursed her lips and said softly: "I went with the third brother, but I didn't go to Xushan, I just went to invite a famous teacher! Who has never heard of this name before!"

The old lady didn't mention this now: "It's a poor country, it's worth remembering. It's better to talk to A Jinduo."

At this time, Xiao Jin also came over: "Yes, Zhaoyang, didn't you say you want to go boating on the backyard lake before?"

The lake in the backyard of Ruiding Houfu is living water, which leads to the moat outside, which is different from ordinary people's lake.

Xiao Jin said this, and Princess Zhaoyang nodded hurriedly: "Yes, I'm going boating!"

Seeing this, the eldest lady naturally let the boatman follow along, guarding the golden branches and leaves to the backyard.

Seeing this, Gu Suier originally wanted to take the opportunity to stay with the old lady, so she didn't want to go boating at all. After all, she was cumbersome and couldn't get on the boat.

Who knows that Princess Zhaoyang looked at the back, but said: "The big guys are all going, and I will compare with Ajin to see who can row faster. You guys will testify to us, yes, there is Suier. , You go too."