Chapter 75

Zuo Xiuyan couldn't hook up Xiao Heng, so she just lay down on the ground and rolled around, even tore off her clothes.

All the people in the Ruiding Hou Mansion present saw this point.

The grandma girl in the Hou Mansion knew it, and she looked down on her rather contemptuously, that is, she thought about it in her heart, she might not say it, after all, she wanted to give the Zuo family a good face.

However, the subordinates in the Hou Mansion are not easy to say. They dare not spread it out one by one, and occasionally the private discussion of the maids and servants is natural.

Slowly, this matter spread with noses and eyes. How did the left girl pull her clothes off her chest to hook up with the third master, and how did the third master refuse, the left girl still held on tightly, and the third master became angry. Threw her directly to the ground.

"I fell a sloppy **** and blossomed, my hair was scattered, my clothes were messed up, my nose and tears were crying, saying that if the third master didn't want her to hit the pillar!"

"Yeah, she too took herself seriously. She didn't even look at how cold-hearted San Ye was. Even the two concubines that the emperor rewarded, he has been throwing aside. , Let alone an outsider!"

"In fact, this girl from the left is a bit pretty, but she doesn't look like a daughter in the government. She usually looks gentle and elegant, but in fact she is pretending to be a bit of bad water and a little bitch!"

The people working at the bottom of the Hou Mansion didn't stop talking, and naturally there were many unpleasant words.

Zuo Xiuyan was already faceless. She wanted to go back to her house in a hurry. She didn't expect to hear these words accidentally. She was so angry that her tears fell straight down: "I have no face to see people now, so I just hit my head. Die! Me, me, what can I do!"

Next to me was the maternal grandmother of the Hou Mansion. When she heard this, she glanced sideways and looked a little contemptuous. I thought you shouldn't be killed. If you were killed in the Ruiding Marquis, it caused us trouble Too!

He sent the maidservant, maid, and maid to accompany him, and finally sent this Zuo Xiuyan out of the Ruiding Houfu. The lady again issued a forbidden password to strictly prohibit this matter from spreading.

As for how the Anguo government treated this matter, she couldn't help it.

After all, it was their daughter who wanted to hook up with someone and failed, and no one bullied her.

For Gu Suier, she also saw this scene with her own eyes, and she was surprised.

Although Xiao Achen's incident made her suspicious of the girl Zuo, she always felt that she was not what she thought she was, but seeing her lying on the ground like a village shrew with disheveled clothes, it was another one. It's up.

She knew exactly what kind of person Xiao Heng was, and it was impossible for Xiao Heng to insult the Zuo girl so much, so in the end, it was natural that the Zuo girl hooked up Xiao Heng and failed.

Gu Suier felt in a daze when she thought of this incident. She couldn't believe it. How could a dignified eldest lady in the government do such a thing? Even an ordinary country girl might not be so generous!

But she just had to think about it for herself, Xiao Heng responded to this, and she was so sullen every day, she didn't dare to ask, just waited gently and carefully.

Until this day, Xiao Chen was playing with a red pompom on the bed. The pompom was still sent by the youngest grandmother. Xiao Chen liked it very much and didn't let it go.