Chapter 87

It's finally time to move.

Gu Suier early asked Hu Tie and Gu Baofeng to lead the guards to help move the parcels and cages that had already been packed at home to a carriage. Finally, she took Xiao Achen to pay respect to the old lady in Beppu. Together with the two young women, they finally went to Xiao Xu for a walk.

Actually, I hadn't experienced it a long time ago, but when it came to an end, there were still many disappointments.

Especially when she walked into the old lady's room and saw the old lady leaning on the carved bed of red sandalwood moon cave with a serene and kind face, tears almost fell.

"Silly boy, what are you crying? Look at this Prince's Mansion, but it's a cup of tea away from us. You miss us. Come here anytime. In a few days, we have to go to the Prince's Mansion to see it. It's not going to go. How far, cry, cry." The old lady held Xiao Achen, teasing reluctantly, but said with a smile in her mouth.

The two young ladies next to him also came forward to persuade.

The second youngest grandmother brought Sister Ru's child today. Sister Ru is now more than two years old, she was born white and has big eyes, but she is a little thin and can't feed her fat.

The old lady hugged Sister Ru with one arm, and the young lady in the other.

"These are all my darlings, but Suier has to bring Ah Chen over to show my old lady from time to time, otherwise I won't follow it."

As Gu Suier listened, her tears broke into a smile, and she pursed her lips: "That's natural. When I move over and settle down, I will come over to see the old lady in time."

When the young lady heard this, she smiled and said, "Sui'er, in the future you will go to the Prince's Mansion, and there will be no other serious princes and concubines in the mansion. You concubine, you are going to be in charge of the affairs of the Prince's Mansion."

Gu Suier nodded: "Yes, I didn't know that, but the third master said, let me take care of it in the future, I thought about it in my heart, I feel sad, how can I take care of this, in case there is something difficult in the future, I have to run back to ask the old lady, the eldest lady, and the two young grannies."

The old lady listened, but she said: "You are also of good grade and fate now, don't take a bite of a young grandmother, you just call them sister-in-law and second-in-law."

The second young lady thought about it and smiled; "Isn't it? I am not as high as Suier in terms of grade. After I see Suier, I have to scream and send greetings to the concubine."

When she said this, everyone laughed, and Gu Suier was a little embarrassed.

"The second youngest grandma is really joking. The third master also invited me. I also know what kind of person I am. The second youngest grandmother knows what I am. It's just a small ear. How dare I ask the second youngest grandmother to call my concubine wife? I am ashamed to see you."

The old lady slapped the second young lady: "Don't scare us Xiao Suier!"

As she said that, she put a smile away, and then said: "From now on, they don't call you concubine or concubine. You don't have to call your grandmother and grandmother at every turn. Just call your sister-in-law, and they call you Sui'er. Although Aheng goes out It's an independent mansion alone, but I urged to say that he was raised by me, and I will keep it for him in the future. We are still a family. You will come back whenever you want."

Gu Suier nodded her head again and again: "The mansion over there also has a yard specially prepared for the old lady. When the old lady feels bored at home, she will go over and take a look at Xiao Achen, and let us do our filial piety. ."