Chapter 65

Xiao Heng looked at Gu Suier's calm expression when he was about to marry a wife, and he even doubted that if she married a real wife, she could really turn a blind eye, and there was no sorrow in her heart?

He stared at the woman in his arms with deep eyes, his chest was suffocated, and his heart was unhappy.

He himself didn't understand what this thought was. It was said that Sui'er was sensible and thoughtful of himself, so he should be happy.

But... the lingering taste in my heart is not good.

Thinking of her gentleness and consideration for herself, the tender affection between the two, and his struggle in front of the old lady to not marry a wife, she even took it for granted that he would marry another one.

Xiao Heng's breath was really unsatisfactory.

Gu Suier realized something, she blinked her eyes, a little nervous: "San Ye, what's the matter? I...what did I say wrong?"

Xiao Heng turned away, pressed his lips together, and said quietly, "No."

Gu Suier didn't understand even more.

She knew Xiao Heng, how cold and cold these two words were, how wrong they were, how wrong they were.

What...what did you do wrong?

She thought for a while, and she felt like she didn't. After a moment of silence, she lowered her head and continued to pack Ah Chen's clothes.

Seeing that she didn't care about herself at all, Xiao Heng had to turn her head and go to see Gu Suier to clean up after a long while.

Her hands were white and beautiful, and between her hands she folded Ah Chen's delicate and lovely clothes neatly and uniquely.

Xiao Heng watched her fingers flutter, folding one after another, and finally folded it, placed it in the cabinet, and took out another purse to embroider there.

She was very busy, and Ah Chen was busy with her purse, but she didn't look at herself.

Xiao Heng sat there silently.

He remembered that when he was very young, his mother took him through a street market where there was a meatloaf seller. At that time he smelled it and thought so much, so he yelled to eat meatloaf.

His mother said, there is no meatloaf here, you smell it wrong.

He stood on tiptoe to look, pointed to a stall over there and said, meatloaf, meatloaf, meatloaf is there, I read it right.

His mother blocked the meatloaf stall with her body, coaxing him and said, "You are wrong, there is no meatloaf." Then his mother dragged him away from the place and bought him a small snack.

He was eating that small snack, but he remembered the meatloaf he saw.

How could he smell it wrong, how could he read it wrong, that is meatloaf.

But he didn't say anything.

Because he suddenly understood that it was meatloaf, but his mother lied to him and said it was not because his mother couldn't afford it.

He made his mother embarrassed and distressed.

From that day on, he no longer dared to ask anything casually. Sometimes his mother asked him what he wanted to eat, and he said no.

Don't eat, don't like, don't want, don't hurt, don't feel sad...

He became more and more silent.

This silence has continued to this day, even if he does not lack any food or care today, but he still can't easily say some things.