Chapter 88

Gu Suier had heard Xiao Heng talk about how the prince's mansion was repaired before, but she hadn't seen it yet, and now I went in to find out that this courtyard was originally the residence of the former empire's important minister. , Now it was built according to the layout of the Prince's Mansion and used by Xiao Heng.

After entering the second door, Xiao Heng led Gu Suier forward, passing through corridors and crescent gates, Gu Suier was a little dizzy.

"Should we only live in such a big house?"

This house looks not smaller than the former Ruiding Hou's Mansion, but in the past Ruiding Hou's Mansion had a big room with two bedrooms and three bedrooms. Everyone lived in separate houses, and they didn't feel that the space was too wide. Now only Xiao Heng lives with her. I always feel that this house is too big.

"Now it's only us." Xiao Heng thought she was tired, and took her hand to the white marble bench next to the corridor and sat down.

"What about then?" Gu Suier heard this, as if anyone else would move in in the future?

Xiao Heng turned his head and glanced at her, then looked towards the courtyard, and said indifferently, "There will be Ah Chen and Ah Chen's wife and children in the future."

Gu Suier didn't expect this, she was startled slightly, and couldn't help muttering: "From then on, if we have a few children, wouldn't it be possible to have two bedrooms, three bedrooms and four bedrooms..."

In this way, it will be like Ruiding Hou's Mansion. Everyone has their own courtyard, and each other can visit each other and walk a few steps.

Xiao Heng was silent for a moment, and said, "If you can give birth to so many, you can."

At first, Gu Suier only thought that there were more people in one room to become popular, but she didn't expect how many problems there would be, and she was almost choked by her saliva right now.

So many children, who gave birth to her?

She suddenly felt guilty, blushed, and quickly looked at other places.

I saw that the bench they were sitting on now happened to be able to see the lake and mountains on the side of the corridor. The summer lake was verdant green and the wind blew by, bringing fresh water vapor, fresh and moving.

"There is also a lake here, but there are no trees or flowers beside this lake."

"I haven't started planting yet. I wanted you to come and see before planting." Xiao Heng said, "Look at what you want to plant."

Gu Suier looked at the lake and blinked, "Anything is fine?"

Xiao Heng: "Well, it's up to you."

The tone of this remark was as cool as it was when we first met, but Gu Suier could hear the warmth.

In such a big garden, he will follow her what to plant?

She pursed her lips and chuckled, holding his hand, and deliberately asked, "Really?"

Xiao Heng saw a rare naughty gleam in her clear eyes, like a fish crossing the sparkling lake, reflecting a moving light in the sunlight.

He nodded: "Yeah."

Gu Suier saw him say this, but said: "Then I am like a piece of millet and wheat?"

Xiao Heng was startled, and then looked at the naughty flashing in her eyes, and suddenly realized that she was deliberate.

"It's not bad." He still said.

"Then you can let someone plant them, and ask for a few more varieties. When the autumn harvest comes, here is yellow and orange, so we can harvest grain!"