Chapter 171-173

After Princess Zhaoyang went to the palace to greet her mother, she felt relieved when she found that her queen's food, clothing, shelter and transportation remained the same as before. Although she said horribly, she actually couldn't bear to see this mother being bullied by others.

Looking at it now, there is no bullying.

Xiao Heng really deserves to be the man she once fancyed, and Princess Zhaoyang sighed that she could still take care of such a queen.

"It's all to blame for the empress who is not grateful for herself, and sent someone to watch the emperor. The emperor is more generous than filial piety."

This is the judgment made by Princess Zhaoyang.

He has finally become the three princes of the three princes. Life has not been easy recently. Before his brother and Xiao Heng got on the bar, it turned out to be boring in the end. Of course, he has self-knowledge and will not seek out what he shouldn't. He didn't have the ambition and talent for seeking.

After all, his mother's queen did such a thing as a prying eyes on the queen dowager. The third prince was surprised when he heard the news. He was worried about what happened to his mother and Xiao Heng was afraid of him because of this. .

For this, I suffered no less.

Even later, the dust settled. He saw that Xiao Heng also picked it up and put it down gently. Even the empress who had a weird temperament towards him, only invited to Qixia Hall. The daily supply of food and clothing remained as usual, so he was finally relieved.

In the end, it was Xiao Heng's kind heart, who left a face for himself and his mother.

Later, he naturally talked about it with Princess Zhaoyang, and both of them were relieved.

As for Gu Suier, the empress dowager went to Qixia Hall. With the accusation that the empress dowager had been spying on, she didn't need to go to the empress dowager every day.

This is really a chore for her.

"Niangniang, this is good, now the empress dowager is nothing more than a false name. In the harem, you are the biggest empress, the emperor comes up, and you have to listen to the empress. This is really the number of people under 10,000! "

Mother An was really pleased with this. Apart from her comfort, of course she secretly checked all the eunuchs and mothers who had worked for the empress dowager.

Those people either changed their allegiance to the queen, or were driven out of the palace directly by her.

In short, in the palace nowadays, all eyes and ears are the queen, no one dares not listen to the queen's orders.

Gu Suier heard what Madam An said, although she was happy, but it was not for the sake of one person being over ten thousand people, but thinking that the harem is clean, and Xiao Heng might be more focused on the affairs of the court.

Like before, Xiao Heng actually smashed the West Wind Garden for himself, and this spread to the court ordering official's ears. After all, it didn't look like that.

Now that he is good at taking care of the harem, Xiao Heng is also relieved, and he concentrates on taking care of Achen and Awan.

But what she didn't expect was that within a few days of this cleansing, something else happened.

Originally, there were two types of admonishment officials in the central government: the inner stage and the outer stage. The inner stage was the Yushitai, and the outer stage was the supervisor. The inner and the outer stage performed their duties. Many of them were different, but now the Yushitai doctor and the supervisor doctor They even gave advice, saying that there is only one queen in the harem, and no concubines, and the emperor should donate to the concubines and open branches and leaves for the royal family.