Chapter 10

Gu Suier definitely doesn't understand what means or means.

She was a little disappointed when she heard that Xiao Heng was not in the house, but she was relieved again, returned to her room, and began to take up needlework. Her little tadpole has been six months old, and she will give birth in more than three months. She has to make some clothes and shoes first.

In fact, the old lady said that she didn't need to do it because she was afraid that she would break her eyes when she was doing needlework with her body. She said that there were embroiders in the house who could make all kinds of children's clothes.

However, Gu Suier couldn't stay idle. She was handy since she was a child. She always asked her for help when she cut fresh clothes patterns or gadgets made by individuals. The little baby wore new clothes, a small belly and tiger shoes. I have also done it for A Liu who is next door.

She asked for some fabrics from the old lady, which were all top quality, soft and slippery to the touch, she began to make clothes for her little tadpoles one by one.

She was sitting there embroidering the patterns on the uppers, and the mother Anam next to her was talking back and forth, occasionally serving tea and water.

"Little madam, you are such a wonderful person, you still do this stuff, I would never do this at such an age!"

Mother An was also a person next to the old lady earlier, and later served in Xiao Heng's courtyard. She may not be more proud in front of the master, but she can also casually call the little girl below. She has not touched this kind of needlework for many years. Up.

"Little madam, I let the kitchen boil the bird's nest soup, you drink some, this nourishes the body, and is good for the children in the stomach."

Gu Suier listened, put down the work in her hand, took the bird's nest soup and drank slowly.

Although she used to help in the town inn, she has seen the world, but naturally this bird's nest soup has never been seen before. Thanks to Mother An's nagging, she also knows that this bird's nest soup is a good thing to nourish children.

She actually didn't quite understand, this bird's nest soup said so much better, how could it smell like raw eggs?

But as long as it is good for tadpoles, she will try to swallow it even if she doesn't like the taste too much.

After eating the bird's nest soup, she remembered: "Mother An, didn't you say that the bird's nest is almost gone a few days ago? Why have it been there all these days?"

Mother An took the bowl and said with a smile: "Little madam, I forgot to tell you. It was the lady who sent someone to ask. Knowing that there are not many bird's nests, she specially sent a box with twenty in it. A few, I think it's enough to eat for a month."

Gu Suier listened and was grateful. Although this lady is always cold and indifferent, she looks a little scary at first, but she is actually very good. She has been in the house for so long, thanks inside and out. She took care of it.

"Then should I go and thank the lady?"

"The good things in our room are either rewarded by the old lady or delivered by the lady. If you thank you every day, you won't be able to thank you. I don't think the little lady has to worry too much about it. It's just that I'll see you someday. Just mention it. In fact, a mere bird's nest is nothing in this Hou Mansion, and it's a bit unsightly to step forward to thank you."

When Gu Suier heard it, she thought that she was a person who had never seen the world. Since the mother said that it was a shameless approach, then let it go.