Chapter 3

On the second day, Gu Suier was lying on the kang, and never got up.

In fact, from this day on, she started not eating or drinking.

Dad has been to the town, and asked the doctor. Others said that now this month is old, if he has another child, he may not be able to save his life. When Dad knew this, when he came back and talked to his mother, his face turned pale.

Finally sighed and said, "Take Sui'er to her aunt's house and hide. When you give birth later, send this wicked barrier here, we will treat it as nothing."

As spring goes to summer, Gu Suier's belly is getting bigger and bigger. With a pinch, it has been five months since then.

At the beginning, Gu Suier didn't eat or drink, but then she couldn't help her mother Gu Suier crying by her side, telling the past.

When Gu Suier was born, she was originally a very clever child. Later, she was carried by Sui Erniang to pick up wild vegetables in the mountains. She accidentally touched a stone and became stunned after that.

Mother Gu Sui'er thought, if it hadn't been for Sui'er to become dumbfounded, maybe she wouldn't have encountered this kind of thing, and she wouldn't be reduced to where she is today.

Mother Gu Suier cried for a while, then cried again and said, if Gu Suier is gone, she will not live anymore.

Gu Suier couldn't help her mother crying all the time, but finally got up and opened her mouth to eat.

Now Gu Suier's parents don't let Gu Suier work, and only let her rest at home, instead of going to Aunt Gu Suier's house. The village now knows about this, and it's useless to hide. It's better to stay at home with your parents taking care of it, and you can raise your body well.

When Liu Er started, he even came to talk to Gu Suier. Later, when everyone was talking about Gu Suier, Liu Erniang scolded Liu Er again: "What glorious thing do you think this is, you Go up, be careful to tire your reputation! Don't hide away!"

After hearing this, A Liu didn't go to Gu Suier anymore.

There are other sisters in the village who sympathize silently, but no one dares to talk to Gu Suier.

In the summer, with the old trees in shade, Gu Suier sat on the steps in front of the door dazedly. Sometimes, she would touch her belly.

In fact, she could feel that there was a small tadpole in her belly, swimming around.

That little tadpole is an evil obstacle.

At the beginning, Gu Suier felt disgusted with this little tadpole, but later, that little tadpole always moved, as if it touched the most gentle part of Gu Suier's depths.

Gu Suier couldn't help feeling his stomach, thinking about what this little tadpole looked like.

Thinking of this, Gu Suier burst into tears.

She knows that this little tadpole is a hard-working child.

He is also a hard-working person.

On this day, Gu Suier's family was eating around a table in the yard. Suddenly they heard movement outside. Then, they saw a few gorgeously dressed officials coming in. The first one was a mother-in-law, wearing gold. Wearing silver, the clothes on the body are also brocade, embroidered with beautiful patterns, which are hard to buy in the town.

As soon as this group of people came in, Gu Suier's parents were a little stupid. They grew up and had only been to the town, and the large families in the town didn't wear these few human figures.