Year 5 Chapter 3

Depuis le début

"That's bullshit!" She shouted, leaving the table and storming off upstairs.

•—•

The following day, Harry, Y/n and Arthur decided to take the train to the hearing. They got off the escalator, which really puzzled Arthur.

"Trains! Underground! Ingenious, these Muggles." Arthur spoke, but he got stuck in the little barricade that needed your card or ticket. He seemed really confused as to why it wasn't letting him in. Y/n tapped her card on another lane and went through. Harry had to let Mr. Weasley through. Then he wakes through himself. The three eventually found themselves at a red phone booth.

"Here we are. I've never used the visitor's entrance before." Arthur beamed, while Y/n sighed in annoyance and Harry stayed nonchalant. The duo were going through something this year. Y/n became angrier and more rebellious, while Harry became quieter and more snappy.

"Should be fun. Good good. I'll just get my Muggle money." And the three walked into the phone booth, the door closed and they slowly started to descend, arriving at the ministry. They walked as 100 other people walked with me, the room was crowded and people continued to appear via flow powder.

"Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen?" A man asked, and the headline was 'Dumbledore: daft or dangerous?' Which only made Harry scoff. They continued to walk through the ministry, and took the packed elevator. Kingsley walked in and whispered something to Arthur, which shocked him. Y/n read Kingsley's mind and perked up.

"This is going to a show." She laughed to herself.

"This is a serious matter! And Merlin's beard. They've changed the time of Harry's hearing." Arthur said.

"When is it?" Harry asked.

"Five minutes." Arthur spoke, and Harry looked terrified.

"You're so screwed."

"Thanks for that."

They arrived at the department of mysteries, walking through the dark corridors, they caught sight of Lucius Malfoy, which caught Y/n's attention.

"How've you been Miss. Spade? No more run ins with the cruciatus curse, I assume." Lucius grinned. And that's when it hit you. That annoying voice. It belonged to him. He hit you with the curses. The blood inside you started to boil, but Fudge's presence has saved Malfoy's skin.

"Would you mind if I wandered a bit? I need to tell my Father something." Y/n spoke, innocently.

"If you must. Be careful." Arthur smiled, and Y/n nodded, taking off in a different direction.

•—•

Y/n walked through the ministry, watching her back as she didn't want to get caught by Kingsley, her dad, Tonks or Moody. She turned a corner, only for a cold arm to grab her by the shoulder and pull her into a corner. She was about to shout in protest by a hand covered her mouth.

"Shhh. Lovely, it's me." Draco whispered, looking around in caution.

"Draco!" She cheered, hugging the boy and wrapping her legs around her his torso. His face hasn't changed much. But he was now easily 6 foot.

"I missed you so much, Darling." Draco laughed slightly, pulling her into a deep kiss. Y/n pulled away.

"I missed you too. I'm so happy you got my message."

"It was a great idea. My Father was brining me in anyway. And you going with Potter was the perfect cover for us to meet." He grinned, not wanting to let go of his girlfriend.

"Why thank you." She smiled, as he leaned down and they pressed their foreheads together. There was a moment of silence, when everything was peaceful. But Y/n had to speak up. Inform him of her situation.

"Love, I've been forbidden from seeing you." She spoke, and Draco's face fell.

"I'm going against it though. I don't care what Sirius or my muggle mother say. They don't know anything about me. And my mother has no idea of what happens in this world." She spoke.

"Lovely, I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." Draco said. Pushing strands of her heart away from her face.

"It's not trouble. They're being controlling. And screw them. They're not controlling me." She assured him.

"It's your call, Darling." Draco agreed, going in for another kiss.