Edwin's First Birthday

Start from the beginning

Ruby started to fidget and twitch like a squashed roach having anxiety swelled in his pupils as large as a lemon, he even rolled his eyes a few times like a windmill rasped with annoyance and sighed in his breath, I couldn't help but gain more ease to see him this rattled like a snake.

"Don't be absurd Magnus." lightly scoffed Ruby sounding as though a pebble was skipping across water from his pride. "I have two transactions that I campaign. My female buyers obtain the clean version which are the girls modeling your products, whereas my male customers obtain the smutty version."

My impression of Magnus was full of spirit and optimism reminding me of a reindeer prancing in the fields, though the last word Ruby spoke torched furry to bulge along Magnus's face. White eyebrows the color of snow scrunched together like a spring, lips plucked together looking as though he ate something sour even his pupils burned with anger I knew he was about to breathe fire.

"You cheeky bastard!" yelled Magnus as fearsome as a fire breathing dragon, I almost swallowed my tongue from shock to wittness his wrath. "So this is what you have been doing behind my back? Using my studio, my girls, and most importantly my customers for two versions?"

Ruby deepened his glare as heartless as a viper, aligning his brown eyes the color of soil to be focused and steady like a snipper about to blast not even blinking to give his gaze a break.

"Don't be a pompous ass Magnus!!" he argued as fearsome as hearing a gunshot fire, noticing his pupils harden like as a rock from anger "Without those pornography sketches your business would cease to exist left alone your measly lingerie wear! The buyers purchasing the indecent version ranges from thirteen year olds to sixity year olds!" he fought as ruthlessly as a serpent injecting venom to his prey, feeling more intrigued spiked in my bloodstream to listen how this conversation would end.

Magnus removed himself behind the counter, repositioning himself to face Ruby as the two business partners were faced to faced looking as though they were about to duel with swords but this battle was strictly tongue and words, as both opponents wore glares as deadly as riffles.

"I have a label in this district, classy, elegant, and most of all timeless. " Magnus begin as powerful as hearing lighting struck the ground. "I started this business of mine with my bare hands, I had a vision to provide apparel for the people in city because clothes are what makes the man. Clothes shelters our backside, improve our flaws, but most of all clothes tell stories." Magnus continued to tell his tale as mesmerizing as hearing an orchestra easily reeling me in look a fish on a hook since he mentioned his dream."With a simple stitch and some fabric, clothes are capable to tell us stories, ones that may be joyful or depressing. A man such as myself who adores clothes I didn't invent myself to be associated with inappropriate use of the female nude. What you are doing is corrupting the term seductive by using women that are not the majority of this society. You are brainwashing males into thinking females should resemble this physique, whereas insecure females who can't accept their body because of these sorts of propaganda is displayed., and don't get me started about how these sketches take away reality and the use of proper time." he explained as powerful as hearing a tornado take out a tree, leaving stun to blow my brains out as though a grenade was exploded in my skull.....

What an interesting perspective on this topic, I do wish he would explain more about the usage of your time because I agree these images are only a waste of your time, but as for his beliefs about beauty standards, if you are presenting it to someone whose in my line of work, the majority of the men are deceived by it.......and I'm just as guilty as they are, but then again I personally know men who care more about what is on the inside than out, and immediately I think of Moblit and Mike.

Moblit loves Hanji's outgoing and spontaneous personality, whereas Mike adores Nanaba's calmer and her softer side.....sadly it took me some time to figure out my wife was equally beautiful on the inside as the outside.