Edwin's First Birthday

Start from the beginning

Finally, I can bring justice to this issue, and protect Aurora as I should have in the first place.

There hovered over Magnus's register stood an older man that I didn't recognize presenting me the idea that this might be the predator that harmed my beloved swan.

"Are you Mr.Ruby?" I darted straight to the point, not having the patience nor motivation to linger in a festive chat, feeling nothing but energy fuel my tank desperate to provide Aurora the safety and protection.....moreover yearning to bring justice and do what's right.

The man rose his eyebrow towards his forehead as high as a balloon in the air, tilting his head at an angel as confusion started to swell in his face looking as though he was trying to unscramble a ten letter word. "It seems as though you know my name, but I haven't been given the oppurtinutty to know yours?"

Witnessing his sudden oblivion manner flared my bloodstream even hotter to acquire an apology for the wrong he did, boosting more power to stimulate me where I could allow all my outrage to be spurred through my tongue.

"I don't waste my breath on a meaningless introduction. I came here for a reason, and that is to discuss with you about my wife's exploit!" I argued steaming with rage feeling my heart escalate as rapidly as though I had ran miles nonstop, I could feel my pulse slam against my chest from fury desperate to fight for the love of my life, I could even lift up a building from the amount of strength energized in me to protect my love.

Mr.Ruby remained in silence as though his lips had been taped shut, using his colorless brown eyes as a leaf to bounce from Aurora and me like a ball, noticing less perplexion started to dissolve along his face.

"Oohh, your Aurora's husband........." he exhaled rather deeply to sound like a gust of wind blowing against a windchime. "Yes....I should have guessed. Commander of Survey Corps.......and you're here to discuss my previous agreement with your wife." Mr.Ruby paused releasing a chuckle sounding as giddy as a clown, provoking irritation to boil in me to witness his careless behavior on the issue, but the more Mr.Ruby chortled like hearing an old frog croak he revealed his teeth as jagged as an old baseboard with rusty nails, provoked more gasoline to burn in me from outrage.

"Well since there wasn't anything written down or signed......it's my word against her's." he once more passed an obnoxious laugh like hearing a donkey neigh though he was full of dignity it was revolting to hear him speak. "She modeled for me, and I sketched what was in front of me in exchange for some money......." Mr.Ruby pivoted his gaze onto Aurora as his thin lips wore a cheeky grin revealing more of his sinful teeth. "Besides......I don't see anything wrong with our bargain." he hissed as wicked as a snake.

Hearing his plead only spurred more rage to flame in me, this man had no remorse for his actions and he didn't have a single solid bone of guilt.

This man is a coward for prying on innocent woman like Aurora for his personal gain, but what is even more sickening he isn't acknowledging anything he did wrong.

"Words can be meaningless and have no value to them, facts and evidence is the only justification that can determine righteousness." I remove the gentleman's magazine to expose it on the countertop, where Magnus immediately snatches the pages as quickly as an eagle catching a mouse, leaving Mr.Ruby to be as flushed and drained like water in toilet I felt a wave of satisfaction brew in my bloodstream.

Excellent, this man is getting what he deserves.

"Good lord........Ruby." Magnus exhaled as breathlessly as though he held his breath underwater, tossing the book aside like the fatty part of a piece of meat noticing redness spiked in his pale skin like a sunburn. "Is this your true marketing campaign? Sketching nude women? " he questioned with harshness ignited in his tone treating Ruby as though he convicted a murder. "Now that I think about it, where on earth is all those lingerie gone off to?"