"Erwin!" I called, constantly trying to force the strap together to feel numbness grow inside my fingers as though my fingers were pricked by needles from the strain of trying to clasp a hook behind my shoulders. "Please help!?"

Promptly Erwin entered the room within a blink of an eye, and easily I recognized his workout was intense. His entire hairline was ruffled and out of place like a ball of yarn even some locks of his stood straight on top of his head like the crown on a rooster's head, facial muscles were pigmented in my pink to scatter along his snowy white as though he had a sunburn though the color palate along his face brightened his eyes to dazzle like sapphire's from his return.

"What is it my love?" he questioned, lifting the bottom of his shirt to expose his define abdomen and beefy chest, cleansing his sweaty forehead dripping with water, wiping himself clean to notice a large puddle of water stained on his shirt almost as though he came out from the rain.

Hearing my husband's voice as calming as listening to water stream down a fountain instantly removed all my frustration and anger to drain in me like flushing a toilet, repositioning myself to allow my backside exposed to my little teddy bear.

"I can't get it to clasp, could you please help?"

Suddenly I felt his hands cover mine as warm and tender as feeling a blanket, transferring the clasp into my husband's grip where I started to feel the straps secure the sides of my ribcage, as the wires underneath my breast dug into my flesh as roughly as being impaled, making me lose my breath from the sudden restrain.

I don't remember these bra's being this tight?

"Hhaahh." Erwin huffed sounding as though he was having a workout trying to button my straps together. "Darling this bra might be too small for you." he replied feeling the straps sling back to fall along the sides of my ribs. "Did you pump yourself this morning, before getting dressed?"

Hearing my husband's observation blow into my ear left surprise to flicker in me feeling as though confetti was squandered in my face. I felt my stomach drop to the bottom of my abdomen from wonder, I felt as though my head was obscured as though I was gazing into direct sunlight shocked to hear the sudden news.

"I just did."

Wow.......I did gain weight then.....but I didn't even recognize it. I just hope I didn't gain it in places that don't need it.

I felt a touch of worry specter over my shoulder like a shadow because out of all my gifts beauty is the one feature I want to please my husband the most and I can't do that if there are rolls flubbed on me like frosting on a cake, praying if I did gain some weight it would be a fraction.

A few pounds is okay because I'm still breastfeeding and I need the fat to transfer into milk, but if it's more than a few.....then I'm worried.

I race to the bathroom to divert my attention to the mirror on the wall, reflecting an image of myself to see a woman I've known since childhood flourishing into a woman dressed in her panties alone. Green eyes like color of a forest I recognized, hair golden as wheat, legs standing at a normal height with a chunk of muscle curved along my quads, curving upward to expand out for my hips, but then reaching my waist to slant in a peak forming the shape of an hourglass, feeling instant relief sooth my veins. Satisfied with my current shape left my gaze to be focused on my breast to notice the circumference of the tissue itself was enlargen.

Hmm......well that's new.....I wonder if there is evidence that it grew?

Curious to investigate further about my body I shift my gaze to look at each of my breasts examining the roundness hanging from my chest curving into two perfect circles resting along the top of my ribs, but at the edge of my tissue I spotted a few marks almost invisible to see since the lines were white blending in with my skin tone in the shape of a wiggly snake instantly recognizing the mark.