Chapter 33

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

    About an hour later, someone knocked on the door of 602.

    Lu Xingyun went to open the door, there were several soldiers, and two of them were squatting on the ground to check the bodies.

    "Did you call?" asked the soldier who knocked on the door.

    Zheng Ping half-raised his hand, "I'm calling."

    "We've got people under control, what happened? What happened to these corpses?" The soldier looked serious. It was the first time to face such a brutal massacre scene.

    Zheng Ping replied: "We don't know where these people come from. They were sleeping soundly, but they woke up in the middle of the night when they slammed on the door. Fortunately, our door is strong enough, so we can stand here safely." Lu

    Xingyun He nodded beside him, indicating that what he said was exactly what he wanted to say.

    Lu Xingyun added, "We ate and slept as usual today, but at night we heard someone at the door of our house, and then there were even gunshots. My brother just saved the phone number of the company commander and your army, so I called you. Let those people escape."

    The soldiers asked again, "Do you know the people on the ground?"

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun took a look, and they looked familiar.

    "They seem to be people from the abandoned resettlement site next to our community?"

    Zheng Ping often saw these people wandering around there with nothing to do, looking around with mischievous eyes, and he could tell at a glance that they were not good people.

    The soldiers nodded and wrote down the information.

    Lu Xingyun asked, "Can I help you dispose of the corpse?"

    The leading soldier nodded, and the people squatting on the ground also stood up and began to report the situation to their company commander, "Report to the company commander, these three are all The throat artery was cut by a sharp weapon, resulting in excessive bleeding, and the blood poured back into the throat and suffocated to death.”

    The pedestrian they just caught had various weapons in their hands, and the bloody dagger also proved their conjecture.

    The company commander looked at the debris on the ground, the shallow marks on the door, two gunshots on the ground, three corpses, the performance of the group of people he had just captured and the weapons in their hands. He also guessed that the group of desperadoes just wanted to kill and steal money. These people were unlucky to be targeted. Unexpectedly, they encountered a door that couldn't be opened even with a gun...

    The company commander looked at the door and Lu Xingyun. A few people, these people are not easy to mess with...

    According to the regulations of the original peaceful world, Lu Xingyun and the group of vicious gangsters below have to go through various evidence collections, lawsuits, and trials before they can be convicted.