Chapter 59

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    Nanzhi was amused by Lu? Ba Zong? Swiping his card casually? Xingyun laughed, "Why do you buy so many clothes that you only wear once? Do you still want me to wear them more times?

    " You can only wear it once outside." You can only wear it with him once in this life!

    The married women nearby all looked at Nanzhi enviously when they heard this, and then smiled knowingly, such a beautiful and lovely girl should look good in clothes, anyway, they can't afford it, so it's okay to buy all of this beautiful girl.

    Nanzhi's ears turned red when everyone saw it.

    So she walked over and pretended to look at the wedding dress seriously, but then she was really happy, and realized that a beautiful wedding dress is really a girl's dream.

    All three wedding dresses are all white, with only some details different. She liked the mermaid wedding dress very much. She didn't know what material it was made of. The fabric made of it shone with fine stars in the sun, and the close-fitting design could still outline her charming curves.

    It's just that the design of the suspenders made Nanzhi discouraged. Wearing this thing, she was afraid that she would catch a cold and have a high fever of more than 40 degrees before the night.

    "Do you like it?" Lu Xingyun asked.

    "It's too cold to wear." Another meaning is that liking is liking, but not suitable. .

    "It doesn't matter, we still have rabbit fur at home, we can go home and sew a fur coat to wear, it will keep warm and look good." The

    fur coat keeps warm and prevents his wife from disappearing, killing two birds with one stone:)

    Nan Zhi's eyes lit up, yes, directly borrowed from the nearby government The staff's money transfer machine transferred 200 SGD to the woman who sold the wedding dress to buy the wedding dress. Anyway, they have money, and they usually put it at home to see if she is in a good mood.

    The wedding dresses collected by that woman are really beautiful, and the girls registered next to her don't like anything. Which girl who is about to get married doesn't want to wear a beautiful wedding dress to marry her beloved?

    When they asked about the price, the "sky-high price" of 200 SGD made them discouraged, and some men directly pulled away the girls who refused to leave. As he walked, he said, "Just those two pieces of rags, worth two hundred catties of grain? Are you out of your mind! Don't even look at what time it is, count your belongings, there are two hundred new coins In the end, don’t you want me to pay for it?”

    “I know I can’t buy it, so I can’t look at it? I saw a dress that cost you money? What do you mean by speaking so badly, you blame me for not being able to do it? Look at the side That handsome guy bought it without blinking an eye, not because you are incompetent!"

    "I'm incompetent? If you are as beautiful as his wife, I'll buy it for you. Look at your skeleton. I'm willing to marry you to give you a way to survive!" "Zheng Sanmao, what do you mean