Chapter 27

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27

    Afraid of disturbing Nanzhi at night, when Lu Xingyun returned home, he took the string of bamboo rats to his house.

    When leaving, she kissed Nan Zhi's lips, making Nan Zhi's face blush as well as her ears.

    The next day, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping ate a few biscuits early in the morning and went out.

    They have seen business opportunities since yesterday. They can still find a lot of useful things in the city. People in the countryside are not short of food. Now they can exchange these materials for food. Isn't this more cost-effective than going to the cleaning team?

    Lu Xingyun had a hunch that it would definitely become more and more difficult in the future, so he could save as much food as he could now.

    Nanzhi received the beans in the countryside yesterday, thinking that he still has tens of catties of beans at home. Why not grind tofu at home at this time.

    The first thing to do when grinding tofu is to soak the beans. She put the soaked beans into the space yesterday.

    The next step is to grind the beans. Nanzhi doesn't have a stone mill. Even if she had one, she wouldn't use a stone mill to grind tofu, otherwise her hands would be useless.

    There was no one else in the house, so she happened to be able to go into the space and use the rice mill to grind the beans into okara.

    The bean dregs should also be filtered with a special white cloth, only the bean juice in the bean dregs is needed, not the bean dregs. But there is no need to throw away the bean dregs. It can be fed to chickens, ducks, or cooked to feed pigs. No matter how you say it, it is a good feed.

    The filtered soybean juice should be boiled in a pot. In Nanzhi's real world, there is no such a big pot at all. There is also an earthen stove in the space. In order to match this earthen stove, Nanzhi specially bought a large pot, which happens to be ready for use at this time.

    In the past few months, she used this big pot to cook some sweet potatoes and feed them to the pigs.

    Today she cleaned all the pots and stoves, and boiled the filtered bean juice in the pot. After boiling, you can slowly pour the prepared gypsum water and soybean juice into the pot. You must not stir during this process, so that the soybean juice will slowly condense into bean curd.

    After feeling that it was almost done, Nanzhi spread the white cloth just now on the dustpan, with an iron basin underneath.

    Scoop the tofu in the pot into the white cloth to filter out the water, and finally tie the white cloth to shape, press the cloth with a stone to squeeze out excess water. To put it simply, it is to squeeze out the excess water in the bean curd and condense it into a firm tofu.

    She also kept a few bowls of bean curd, sprinkled with her favorite crushed peanuts, chili noodles, shallots, soy sauce... It can be said to be a rare delicacy under the current conditions.

    This is Nanzhi's first time making tofu, with the help of video and books. She didn't know if she could succeed in the end, but it wouldn't be poisonous anyway.