Chapter 9

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 9

    Today, I spent the whole day tossing the land reclamation machine I just bought back in the space. In just ten minutes, the land I reclaimed is already several times that of the day I used it that day. The land is so different that it cannot be compared at all.

    Nanzhi planted the vegetable seeds he bought in a small plot of land. Seeds such as radishes need to be scattered together first, and then transplanted one by one in the ground after the seedlings grow.

    After a whole morning, I patted the dirt on my hands and finally got it done.

    Slapping her head, she seemed to have forgotten to buy watermelon seeds. In summer, you can't eat without watermelon.

    So Nanzhi, who originally planned not to go out today, had to put on a mask and go to the market.

    When she came back, she saw a few people standing at the gate of the community, and there were people watching.

    What's even more outrageous is that there are two girls peeling melon seeds.

    Nanzhi has never stopped since she got busy after dreaming. The flower growers are naturally interested in watching the excitement, and she is no exception. The excitement is all at her doorstep, so it is impossible not to watch it.

    She found a place where no one was around, and she didn't gather or get together, and she didn't look around.

    In the middle is a woman with a big belly. She supported her waist with one hand and grabbed the sleeve of the man next to her with the other. She kept saying, "Young Master Cui, this is your child. You can't deny it. I But the girl from an innocent family has been with you alone, this child is your child..."

    "Let go! If you grab me again, I will call the police."

    Cui Shaoyang was also very annoyed. He got drunk in a nearby bar last night. I just stayed here for one night, why did I get entangled by this woman.

    "Cui Shaoyang, this is your child. I've been to the hospital for an examination. It's a boy. No matter what, I have to pay several million in child support!" Seeing that Cui Shaoyang was getting impatient, the woman directly stated her purpose .

    Nan Zhi understood that this was Cui Shaoyang's romantic debt. Isn't her cheap brother only fifteen or sixteen years old?

    Nan Zhi still wanted to watch, but suddenly a hand pinched her neck, like a tiny electric current flowed from her neck, and rushed to her whole body, making her suddenly feel itchy, and shrinking her neck.

    "Go home, these things are not suitable for you, a girl, to see every family." A familiar voice came from above her head, and because the distance was too close, she could even feel the trembling in Lu Xingyun's chest when he spoke.

    Nanzhi was like being carried by him like a little chicken, and he carried it downstairs before letting go.

    "Why am I still young? I'm already...an adult." Just as he was about to say that he was twenty-three, he immediately realized that he had been reborn, and he was not even twenty years old, so he changed his words.