Chapter 80

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 80

    "Auntie, this is the summer mat we weaved at home today, you take it, we are not good at craftsmanship, so don't dislike it." Nan Zhi handed over the summer mat in his hand.

    She is really not modest. The weaving of this summer mat is indeed uneven, like a crooked non-parallelogram. After they found out that it was still not neatly twisted, the three of them who stayed at home all afternoon chose to give up. This is fine. As long as you can sleep.

    "You guys made this up yourself?" Aunt Wei loved the mat in her hand.

    There are only two mats in her house, the two sons squeeze into one, and the grandmother has one. They are still young, and they sweat every day when they sleep. With this mat, they sleep much cooler.

    The tentacles are warm and cool, and there is a little fragrance of grass and trees when you smell it carefully, and the unevenness cannot conceal its advantages.

    "Yes, we went to see the well drilling yesterday and climbed the mountain. We found a lot of these strong vines on the side of the road in the mountain. After being exposed to the sun, the toughness is very good, so we cut many of them and came back to make mats." Nanzhi said.

    "Really? Nanzhi, you should be more careful. My big bastard runs up the mountain every day and he doesn't see it like he's blind. All he sees are the pheasants and rabbits that can only be eaten, as if he hasn't eaten meat in his life."

    Wei Guangming curled his lips aside and said nothing. Didn't all the pheasants and rabbits he hunted go into the stomachs of everyone in the family, so why did he blame himself in the end.

    "Nan Zhi, sit down, I'll mix honey for you, this honey is good for girls, it will beautify your skin, take it home and soak it in water, it will definitely make your little face more beautiful." Nan Zhi heard the

    words Smiling, "Aunt Wei, put less, I can't drink too much."

    In the end, Aunt Wei still filled her with a whole plastic bottle of honey.

    "I don't have much honey, so I can only get this out. I know that Nanzhi's daughter will not dislike it." Aunt Wei said and handed over the plastic bottle in her hand.

    "Then thank you, auntie."

    "Thank you so much, I took advantage of you for such a big mat."

    When Nanzhi went back, the two men in the family were still dealing with the dead vines. They had already scraped off the dead skin on the surface of the withered vines, and they were weaving a dustpan now.

    "How is it?" Lu Xingyun asked when he saw Nan Zhi came back.

    Nan Zhi shook the mineral water bottle in his hand, signaling to the other party that he had brought back the honey.

    "So much?" Lu Xingyun was a little surprised.

    At this time, everyone is so short of food. No matter how you say it, honey can be regarded as a delicious and nutritious food in nature. They thought that the other party could only get a small bowl to top the sky, and they were willing to give away a plastic bottle . It seems that Aunt Wei really likes Nanzhi.