Chapter 109

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 109

    There are more seafood, but the storage of vegetables, fruits and rice has not increased, but has become less and less.

    People in Chuanning City are used to eating rice, and it is really uncomfortable to have no rice. Although there is no rice in the city, there is still food in the village.

    As a result, more and more people began to dump seafood from the city to sell in the village.

    One after another, peddlers who traveled from village to household appeared around Chuanning City.

    That night, Nan Zhi was about to close the door and go to sleep when Xu Wenhao and others came carrying bags of food.

    "This is the grain and coal we have prepared. There are cornmeal, sweet potatoes, vermicelli and rice in it. There are a thousand catties of grain and a thousand catties of coal. Please count them." The entire cave has been covered by more than twenty woven bags

    . Stuffed, in order to save space, the woven bags are stacked on top of each other.

    "Thank you, I'm sorry!" Lu Xingyun smiled.

    "The task has been completed, then we will leave, you all close the door at night and have a good rest." After he finished speaking, he led the people away.

    Nanzhi yawned, and put the things into the space, which really took up a lot of space.

    When she was not asleep, Nan Zhi yawned one after another, but when it was time to go to bed at night, she couldn't fall asleep. Unable to fall asleep, she began to chat with Lu Xingyun.

    "Are the people who came to change the salt two days ago the same people we met two weeks ago?" She couldn't remember because she didn't have a deep impression.

    Lu Xingyun played with Nan Zhi's hand, and Bai Nen's hand was pinched into various shapes by him.

    "It's them." He still remembered the old man's face, and his grandson even pissed off his wife, and he looked at him for a while, so he had some vague impressions.

    "It's changed a lot. I see that when they left, everyone had big bags and small bags on them." Nan Zhi turned over and found a comfortable position for himself, but was embraced by the people around him again.

    "No, although we are near the sea here, the waves come suddenly. Besides, there is no flat place for us to dry salt at this time. The government has been focusing on fishing and chopping firewood these days, and it has been two years since the end of the world. , The salt left for us before the end of the world is almost enough to eat, and there is still one winter, we don't have that much salt for them to replace." Lu Xingyun began to analyze.     "The things on them are probably fish and seafood. Judging from their condition, you can guess that their life may not be easy at home. At this time, meat and food are rare, and it is understandable to want to buy fish when they see it. .In addition, most of the seafood itself is already salty enough, and buying more seafood at home can replace the embarrassing situation of no salt." He patiently explained.     Nan Zhi nodded, and suddenly thought why there was no news about those people doing special business recently, "Why is there no news about the people on 'that road'? Isn't there still a commotion in front?" Lu Xingyun lightly tapped her on the     head , "What do you care about these things? With this curiosity, why not make yourself a cashmere coat."     Speaking of the cashmere coat, the big pile of wool in the space has not been dealt with, and Nan Zhi doesn't know how to get rid of it. These hairs are turned into warm clothes. When you are free, check if you have any books, or download related videos. If you don’t have any, ask the older elders.     "I just want to know, I'm not allowed to be curious yet?" Nan Zhi said in a long voice.     "...I really can't do anything about you. The government and the army went to 'sweep pornography' a few days ago."     How could she not know such a big thing? Nan Zhi's eyes shine, and she can see her shining eyes even in the dark night.     Lu Xingyun sighed helplessly, "That day you went to the barracks with Dabao and Erbao to watch Doudou, Simba, and Thunderbolt, and they played for a whole day without talking about it, and even had lunch by the way, and they deliberately didn't make any big noises. , so it didn’t disturb the citizens, and it’s normal if you don’t know.”     Doudou, Simba, and Lei Dian were the names given to the three puppies by the trainers in the barracks, but Nanzhi didn’t choose them on purpose at the beginning, because he was afraid that he would be reluctant to bear them later. As soon as they arrived at the barracks, they were given new names by their respective trainers, and now they are very familiar with their new names.