Chapter 39

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    He used a special machine to turn out all the potatoes and sweet potatoes, but he had to pick up the rest by himself with a bamboo frame, and there was no machine to help.

    Lu Xingyun insisted on picking up a few acres of land for three or four hours, and Nanzhi also came to pick up after feeding the livestock. The woven bags next to the pig feed were not enough to hold sweet potatoes and potatoes, so they had to be spread out. Put it in the yard.

    "The quality of the soil is really good, how come the sweet potatoes grow so big?" Lu Xingyun said.

    "Everything in here grows well, and the vegetables and fruits I grow grow particularly well." Nanzhi thinks it should be due to the water and soil in the space.

    "Do you want to plant another crop of rice?" Lu Xingyun had seen rice seeds in her seed bank.

    "It's too late today. It's too troublesome to plant rice seedlings, paddy fields, and rice planting. Let's settle down on the mountain and then think about it." What's more, they still have more than 10,000 catties of rice in their space. As for rice, we may not be able to eat it all next year.

    "Okay, let's pack up the things we need to bring." Nanzhi said after finally tidying up the space.

    Lu Xingyun nodded, went to the room and filled two large woven bags of rice.

    Nanzhi was looking for tools in the nearby tool room. They only had a shovel and a hatchet for the past two days, which was very inconvenient.

    I always feel that this is necessary, and that is also indispensable, so I simply brought out the toolbox and half a sack of nails.

    "By the way, clothes and quilts should also be prepared. After the rain this time, the temperature has been dropping, and it might be winter soon." Nan Zhi said, entering the room to search for winter clothes and shoes.

    They have been sleeping in small tents in caves for the past few days, and their beds and quilts have to be prepared...

    "There are too many things, I can't take them away, what should I do..."

    Nan Zhi almost despaired, looking at the things on the ground It started to collapse...

    Lu Xingyun had just prepared the food when he saw the mess in front of Nanzhi.

    "Don't worry, take your time, we can't be a big fat man even if we eat one bite, right, we can always clean up bit by bit. We will go twice if we can't finish moving in one trip. Now we have nothing else to do. A few days Just do one thing, don't be afraid." Lu Xingyun put down the things in his hands and gave her a warm hug.

    Nan Zhi gained strength from his embrace, and was no longer at a loss as before.

    After slowly tidying up the things that were going to be taken out, Nan Zhi went to take a stroll around her vegetable garden again.

    Because recently, when a batch of vegetables are ripe, she has no time to pick them off and eat them. Many vegetables are old and their leaves are quite yellow. Now they can only be picked off and thrown to the sheep in the suburbs and the chickens in the chicken coop. and the ducks in the duck house. The older ones are left in the field as seeds.