Chapter 96

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    "Aunt Wei, are you home?" After sitting at Nanzhi's house for a short while, a young woman came to Aunt Wei's house, holding a baby in her arms, and one could tell at a glance that this person had just given birth .

    As soon as Aunt Wei slipped out, she stood up from the stool and shouted loudly, "I'm here." "

    Miss Nanzhi, I'm going back first, and I'll chat when I have time." Aunt Wei hurried home.

    "Good auntie, you have to go back home first, don't worry, slow down!" Nanzhi watched Aunt Wei trot down the reverse slope in front of the house.

    Aunt Wei's house is about 100 meters below Nanzhi's house, and she can only take a detour, which is very inconvenient. Since Aunt Wei's family moved here, they usually walked frequently with Nanzhi's family, and found it troublesome to take long detours, so the family picked up a hoe and dug a dirt road in the forest in their free time. Usually, it is much easier to come and go, but when it rains, this muddy road is very slippery. If you are not careful, you will fall down and squat, and you can slide a few meters away (Wei Junming: This is true, I prove).

    Now Nanzhi has developed the habit of wanting to move home and put it on the dirt road when he sees a flat stone.

    "Auntie, do you have any eggs left at home? I want to buy some for my wife." said the man who came with the woman.

    "Yes, isn't that a coincidence, you guys came at the right time! I just laid three eggs yesterday, and one of our eggs is still untouched at home. My eggs are a little small, but they are nutritious... "Aunt Wei's voice gradually became smaller until it disappeared.

    After a while, Nanzhi saw the couple coming out of Wei's house with their baby in their arms, and walked along the path to the road.

    "Zhizhi, what are you doing standing outside?" Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping came back carrying a long log.

    Seeing that the weather started to cool down slowly, the rain stopped, and the people living in the mountains began to get busy. Those who fished, those who chopped firewood, all of them were like little squirrels collecting supplies for the winter. Find things to do on your own.

    Although the arrival of the waves caused most of the citizens of Twinings to lose their families and their wives and children, after the waves left, the flood at the foot of the mountain also brought precious food to the citizens—fish.     The meat of fish is tender, delicious and nutritious. It is a good source of some vitamins and minerals. The benefits are visible to the naked eye. Moreover, fishing is also easy now, and basically every household can catch a few fish, supplementing nutrients for their nearly exhausted bodies. Even for families in extreme difficulties, the government will give a certain amount of new currency subsidies every month, so that they can also buy fish, food and fuel in supermarkets opened by the government.     The supermarket at the foot of the mountain was flooded long ago, but many families in need survived on the new coins issued by the government every month. It is impossible not to open the supermarket, but every cave is inhabited by people, so the government simply opened the supermarket to the top of the open and wide mountain, selling food and fuel in limited quantities every day.     Because the government has a special fishing team, the only thing that is unlimited is fish. Nowadays, people want to stock up on more food for their families. Even if there are piles of fish for sale every day, when the supermarket is off work at night, fish Still sellable.     When Nanzhi went up the mountain last time, the government supermarket was still under construction, and many things were sold directly on the grass. It seems that a few days ago, Nana and the others said that the government had built the iron house of the supermarket, and now it has officially started. open for business.     "Basking in the sun." Nan Zhi got up from the stool to make room for Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping to throw the wood off their shoulders.     The two sounds of "boom" were accompanied by a slight tremor on the ground, and two wooden legs landed on the front and back.     Lu Xingyun took out the chainsaw from home, and the two thick logs were sawn off in ten minutes, and the few people didn't plan to split them, so they just placed them beside the stove.     The round logs are more resistant to burning. If they are split, these logs will be burned up in a short time.     Just after sawing the wood, the disturbing sound of the chainsaw stopped, and Wu Yong and Nana who lived above popped up, "Brother Lu and Brother Zheng, do you still use your chainsaw?" Nan Zhi understood     . , which means to borrow a chainsaw.