Chapter 4

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

    "Do you want to go out?" Nan Zhi had just locked the door when a deep male voice suddenly sounded, making Nan Zhi tremble with fright.

    "Ah...um."

    She turned around and saw the handsome guy who lent her salt yesterday.

    "Going to school?" Of course Lu Xingyun knew that she had dropped out of school, but he was really curious about this girl. He only saw her once yesterday, and she left a different impression on him.

    She is shy and warm, tough and cunning, beautiful and smart. He had to admit that Nanzhi aroused his curiosity.

    "No, I'm going to the flower market." Nanzhi didn't tell the truth, she admitted that this handsome guy was very handsome, and he liked her very much. But soon she will have to live a life where she can't afford to eat. Who cares about these, she has to prepare for her future quickly.

    Nan Zhi pressed the first floor, and then Lu Xingyun pressed the second floor.

    "Do you like growing flowers? It's a good hobby." Lu Xingyun praised.

    Of course it is happy to be praised by a handsome guy, Nan Zhi is no exception, he smiled happily, "Thank you, my name is Nan Zhi." "

    Lu Xingyun."

    "Then Mr. Lu, see you."     "

    Goodbye."

When I arrived, I said goodbye and left with my backpack on my back.

    After Nan Zhi arrived at the place, Brother Li arrived within a few minutes.

    Brother Li took her to the inside of his pet shop, where two pure black Tibetan mastiff puppies were sleeping soundly.

    "Sister, I don't lie to you. These two are just sold to me by my old customer. One of the pure-blooded Tibetan mastiffs is a little sick, but the other is healthy. I advise you to buy the healthy one. It’s hard to raise this dog well.”

    “I want both, and I’m too lonely if I have one.”

    Brother Li saw that she was really determined to buy it, so he didn’t try to persuade her. Now that the business has reached his doorstep, can he still make money?

    "Sister, you can't keep Tibetan mastiffs in the city, and you can't keep them at home after you buy them. If you don't understand anything else, please contact me at any time." Nan Zhi nodded with a smile, "I'll let them be raised in the countryside, Brother Li Fangxin

    . "

    It cost 20,000 yuan to buy these two puppies, and Brother Li also gave himself a bag of dog food and calcium tablets.

    Nanzhi put the dog and dog food on his battery car and drove for ten minutes. When he arrived in a small woods, he stuffed the dog and dog food into the space.

    She will go to the nearby seed market this morning to buy seeds.

    When she arrived, she realized that the vegetable species written in her notebook were a bit small, only a few common ones, and there were all kinds of seeds in the market, many of which she had never seen or even heard of.