Chapter 93

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 93

    That night, the three people who were eating vegetarian fried cabbage and cold cucumber could smell the faint smell of chili fried meat in the air.

    It's been several days since the last time I ate meat, and the smell rushed into Nanzhi's nasal cavity, making Nanzhi feel a little craving for meat.

    I didn't expect to make meat, and the fragrance can go so far. Their family should be more careful when making meat in the future, and it is best to cook it in the space.

    "Nanzhi, let's have pork ribs stew tomorrow. The crocodile meat they cook smells so good." Of course Zheng Ping also smelled it, and the cabbage on the plate suddenly lost its fragrance.

    "Okay, okay, I'll do it tomorrow." Nanzhi was also greedy, and went to the space to get a box of canned beef.

    She has eaten most of the canned meat in her store, there are only a dozen boxes of canned beef left, and there is still a whole carton of canned fish that has not been opened.

    The empty jar next to it was cleaned by Nanzhi and neatly placed in the corner next to it, waiting to be used later.

    After opening the canned meat, I ate the beef and chili seasoning in the can to satisfy my hunger.

    The chopsticks of the three of them were flying, and after the meal, there was no food left on the table, and the plates were all cleaned up. If it wasn't for the soup on it, they didn't even need to wash the plates.

    After the yard was tidied up, the three of Nanzhi stayed in the cave for a few days. They didn’t get up until eight or nine o’clock every day. After getting up, they ate breakfast and sat in a daze for lunch. In the afternoon, they listened to the raindrops outside. Sound, or play Dabao Erbao, Zheng Ping combed and untied hundreds of braids for Dabao Erbao in one afternoon, and the hair exploded like a lion's head, making Nanzhi laugh until his stomach hurts.

    "Did Erbao stay with you for a long time? Why don't you like to move recently, and Dabao has to bite the rabbit to its mouth even when eating?" And recently, Dabao often flirts

    with Nanzhi and wants to come out. After running out of the cave, Nanzhi followed, and couldn't even see its shadow clearly.

    I often come back with two or three pheasants or other small animals. One day, he even brought back a snake more than two meters long, which frightened Nanzhi so much that he scolded Dabao once. If Erbao hadn't shown resistance to the snake, he would only eat Dabao The wild eggs brought back, if not guaranteed, this stupid big treasure will often bring these things back.

    Zheng Ping raised his eyebrows and looked at Erbao, and sincerely reflected on himself. Could it be that he has been too salty recently, paralyzed at home every day, causing his "doglegs" to follow suit?

    Lu Xingyun took a closer look at Er Bao, and he looked the same as usual, not too fat in appearance, just a little slack.

    Dabao also licked Erbao's face, and then looked at Lu Xingyun, who was looking at Erbao, with contempt in his eyes.