Chapter 5

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 5

    After Lu Xingyun sent the message to his subordinates, he casually looked at the house. The general layout was similar to his own house, but the interior decoration of the house was quite different from his house.

    There is a bouquet of red and white lily flower arrangement on the dining table, exuding bursts of fragrance (in fact, Nanzhi bought a few packets of flower seeds when buying plant seeds, and the boss gave them to Nanzhi), it should be bought at the flower market today .

    The items placed in the room were not very neat, the plush blankets on the sofa were randomly placed, and there were some girls' clothes on the chair next to it.

    Messy but not dirty, warmer and fuller of life than my gray, black and gray room.

    A few books were scattered on the coffee table next to it. Lu Xingyun took a closer look, "Postpartum Care of Sows", "A Guide to Practical Chicken Raising", "Duck and Goose Feed Preparation"...

    ? ? ?

    Lu Xingyun had to admit that he might be old, and now he couldn't understand young girls more and more.

    Nanzhi served the tomato and egg soup with heat-resistant gloves, and carefully placed it on the table. Just after coming out of the pot, the dense mist on it slowly dispersed in the room with the aroma.

    "Okay, dinner is ready!" Nan Zhi was a little happy, this was the first time she cooked for others, the excitement in her heart couldn't be suppressed, so she talked a lot more than when she first met Lu Xingyun.     "Brother Lu, sit down first, and I'll serve you a meal. This is the first time I've cooked for other people. Brother Lu, try it for me. I always feel that I'm getting better at cooking recently. I ate it, I don't know if it was an illusion..."     "Okay." Lu Xingyun was not polite, he was really hungry. Moreover, Brother Lu sounds good.     Hearing her saying that she was cooking for him for the first time, she felt a little strange, and then thought of the death of her parents, and felt a little pity. Looking at Nanzhi who let go a little in front of her, she was also a little relieved, it seemed that she was in a good mood now.

    The food on the table looked ordinary, not as good-looking as the high-end restaurants he used to eat at. Lu Xingyun originally planned to praise her no matter what taste she made, but after tasting a piece of ribs, he fell silent.     It is the first time he has eaten such a delicious meal, which does not match its ordinary appearance. It is not greasy, has a strong taste, and the cabbage is crisp and refreshing. Even the ordinary soup makes his stomach hungry. The worm hooked up.     "It's really delicious. I guess I won't have any appetite after this meal." Lu Xingyun said with a smile.     "It's not that exaggerated." Nan Zhi was a little proud. It seemed that she was right, her cooking skills were really much better.     After finishing the meal, she sent Lu Xingyun away. Looking at the leftovers on the table, she felt a little emotional. Brother Lu's meal was enough for her daily meal. Fortunately, she only invited him to eat one meal, otherwise I can't afford it at all.     Lu Xingyun, who didn't know that he was disgusted by his big appetite, hiccupped at home. It was the first time he ate so much at such a late hour. Nanzhi's craftsmanship is really good. He touched his stomach and found that his abdominal muscles were still there. He decided to get up early tomorrow to increase his exercise.     Early the next morning, Nanzhi put on a gray dress and was about to go out. She was going to buy some rice in the nearby countryside today. The peeled rice in the supermarket can’t be stored for long at all, and the unhulled rice can’t be stored for long. Longer, even for several years.     As soon as she opened the door and walked downstairs in the community, she saw Lu Xingyun jogging in the community in the morning, she looked up at the sky, it was still gray.     I can't help but sigh, this handsome guy is really self-disciplined in life, which I can't compare to.     He saw Nan Zhi who was covering himself tightly, and greeted her, Nan Zhi responded with a smile and ignored her.     She still has a lot of things to do today. Men can't stop her from collecting supplies, and neither can handsome guys.     I went to the underground garage of yesterday's supermarket, found my little eDonkey, rode it, and left facing the rising sun.