Chapter 85

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    Lu Xingyun was terrified all night and had no time to take care of himself. Green stubble had already appeared on his chin, the red bloodshot eyes were clearly visible, and his whole body showed a sluggish look.

    He walked slowly to the entrance of the village, moving slowly, like a desperate man with nowhere to go.

    The two men guarding the gate at the entrance of the village became vigilant when they saw a stranger coming. They put the iron bars in their hands behind them and shouted at Lu Xingyun, "Who are you? What are you doing in our village?" Lu

    Xingyun He took out two cigarettes from his pocket and gave each of the two men a cigarette.

    The two of them hadn't seen such a precious object as cigarettes for a long time. The last time they smoked was before the earthquake. Usually, when they were addicted to cigarettes, they could only hold grass in their mouths. Today they finally smoked again.

    He couldn't wait to snatch the cigarettes from Lu Xingyun's hand, he didn't have a lighter in his hand, so he could only sniff to satisfy his greed.

    Because of the smoke, the two of them looked at Lu Xingyun with a lot of relief.

    "Brothers, I also want to make a living in the village because life in the city is too difficult. Is there any vacant house in the village? I want to buy it and buy another piece of land." Lu Xingyun casually found a reason.

    Because he was really in a bad mood, Lu Xingyun couldn't help being friendly, so he squeezed out a half-hearted smile on his face.

    Although his face was not good-looking, his ugly expression made the two of them more sure that life in the city is sad now. This person can't live on anymore and wants to make a living in their village, and then he becomes proud. Their village is getting better and better under the leadership of Angkor. It's getting better and better.

    But they felt guilty again. Before, they still had the heart to receive this person, but now they can understand that they are not the same as before. They have done everything from burning, killing, looting, and they are not sure whether the boss of their village is willing to accept him now. Outsiders, if this person finds out and tells the police in his city about them, they will have no way to survive.     Lu Xingyun saw the two look at each other for a few times, and he could understand the refusal in their eyes, then he took out two cigarettes from his pocket, and gave them away again pretending to be reluctant.

    The two quickly grabbed the cigarettes and stuffed them into their pockets, "Well, if you really don't want to live in the city, it's not impossible to come to our village, but we need the consent of our 'envoy'." "The

    envoy ?”

    Then one of the fluffy long-haired men glanced at Lu Xingyun’s pocket again, the covetousness in his eyes was extremely obvious.

    "No more." Lu Xingyun turned his pocket over, indicating that he was not lying.

    Long Mao was lost for a moment, and began to speak carelessly.