Chapter 8

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

    Lu Xingyun was still worried, so he dug out the medicine box that was always kept at home, trying to find her cold medicine, but he was afraid that something might go wrong. I want to call my family doctor and find out that I don't know the specific symptoms of the other party.

    Finally, he knocked on the opposite door with a box of cold spirits.

    Nanzhi had already taken off his mask when he got home, and when he opened the door, he saw Lu Xingyun, "What's wrong?"

    Lu Xingyun frowned and asked concerned, "Are you feeling unwell? I have a cold here. Carry it hard."

    Seeing that the other party came to give me medicine without changing clothes, I couldn't laugh or cry, "I'm really fine. Today I found that many people on the street were coughing, and I felt something was wrong, so I put on a mask. You Prepare some to take with you when you go to work."

    Nan Zhi reminded Lu Xingyun that although the source of the infection is not clear, she looked at his healthy body, and there is a high probability that he will not be the first batch of infected people directly, and most of the people who will get sick later will be infected. Some of them were infected by the first batch of infected people, and only a small part of them suddenly broke out in their own bodies.

    Wearing a mask and frequently using disinfectant can reduce most infections. This is the research result of the research institute of disease in the previous life. As a result, the supply of disinfectant water and masks was in short supply.

    "Buy a few more boxes of masks and keep them at home, as well as disinfectant, to prevent viruses during the flu season." Nan Zhi said a few more words later.

    Lu Xingyun looked at her rosy cheeks, made sure that the other person was in good health, and stopped worrying, "Okay, I will prepare."

    The situation has already started to go wrong, and Nanzhi decided to speed up his purchase plan from now on.

    This time she came to a village farther away and bought 8,000 catties of corn, 1,000 catties of potatoes, and 1,000 catties of sweet potatoes, and put the supplies into the space that day.

    When she wanted to go back, she found a pepper tree in the village. She wanted to buy it, but the family did not agree to sell it. It is said that this pepper tree was planted by their grandparents, and they did not want to sell it because they had feelings for it. Agreed to sell her a smaller pepper tree in their yard.

    It is said that this pepper tree has also started to bear pepper. Although it is much smaller than the one she had a crush on, it is enough for her alone.

    In the afternoon, she contacted a pig farm, bought two castrated boars and a normal sow and boar, and kept them in the pigsty respectively.

    Fortunately, the pigsty she bought was big enough, otherwise these pigs would not be able to move freely.

    At this time, Nanzhi finally breathed a sigh of relief, her future life probably has no problems, and now she only needs to replenish some supplies.