Chapter 6

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    This morning, Nanzhi didn't see Boss Lu who was jogging in the morning, and she didn't care, because she still had to go to the warehouse to receive the goods.

    The college student sent her a message last night that the rice and tree seeds are ready, and she just needs to go to collect the goods this morning.

    With another batch of supplies in hand, Nanzhi felt much more relieved, and continued to go to the market to buy what he wanted today.

    Today is April 27th, and all major merchants are preparing for the upcoming May 1st Labor Day. They all use red banners with the words "20% off straight away" and "Limited time rush".

    Living in the countryside since childhood, Nanzhi has never bought anything in a specialty store, and the most expensive place she has ever been in is the supermarket next to her house.

    Therefore, the clothes and food she wants to buy today will not be in street shops, where the items can be in three or four digits. The little money she earns is not enough to spend at all.

    As early as when she was buying seeds, she found a wholesale market nearby, and she wandered in it all morning. Excluding those with bright eyes and unqualified quality, I directly ordered more than 100 sets of summer tops and pants.

    Underwear is more important than coats. She bought more than two hundred sets directly.

    Together with the socks and shoes, it cost her more than 30,000 yuan just for these clothes sold by the catty.

    These are just what she will wear in summer, and she will wait two days before buying what she will wear in winter.

    After buying these things, she went directly to the Electric City. She wanted to buy two freezers. Thinking of the unbearable heat in the summer, she would not know how to live without these things.

    It cost her more than 6,500 to buy two large-sized freezers. When paying the money, she kept sighing in her heart. These two days can be regarded as experiencing a rich person's "buying, buying, buying" I feel it, although the things they buy are different from theirs. They buy cars and bags, and she buys rice and pigs, as well as peeling machines and generators.

    Leaving the Electric City, there are distinctive snacks and restaurants on both sides of the road.

    She chose a Sichuan restaurant, looking at the bright pictures on the menu, her mouth started to salivate.

    I ordered a twice-cooked pork, a boiled fish, a spicy chicken, and a bowl of white rice, so that Nanzhi, who was tired for a long time, couldn't stop eating.

    This restaurant is quite affordable, the price is a little more than 100, and the portion is very large. Nanzhi feels that his throat is full, and there is still a lot left. Simply pack the rest and don't have to cook at night.

    In the afternoon, Nan Zhi went into the supermarket and pushed a small cart. When he left, the cart was already full.

    She specializes in buying dry goods and things with a long shelf life, and when she leaves, she goes to the monitoring blind spot of the underground garage to put things in the space before leaving.