Chapter 107

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 107

    After returning home at noon, Nan Zhi looked at Lu Xingyun with her big watery eyes, and asked curiously, "Did you see anything different or wrong when you walked the small road behind Li's house a few days ago? Both Lu

    Xingyun and Zheng Ping knew what she was asking without having to think about it. Seeing her clear eyes, there seemed to be a spring in it, so clear that one could see the bottom of the spring.

    When they went down the mountain these two days, the men around were also talking about this topic. Some of those who have been there are still comparing which women there are more comfortable to sleep in, and they are more generous. They feel that the men there are also good, and they show a tacit smile after speaking.

    Zheng Ping, who was still confused at first, also understood what happened to them that day, and his heart was filled with mixed feelings. It turned out that it was not a ghost at all, and he almost cried stupidly by himself.

    Lu Xingyun got stuck for a rare moment, not knowing what he should answer. Just as he wanted to say something casually to change the subject, Nan Zhi asked excitedly, "Did you meet anyone? Those aunts are talking about where to start." I opened a brothel, and there are many 'ladies' in it, isn't it true?"

    Lu Xingyun's face turned dark when he heard these words, "What are you talking about all day long... don't listen to those gossips, we have nothing See, don't talk about it in the future."

    Zheng Ping was also surprised, he didn't expect that the kind and kind aunts with thick eyebrows and big eyes could talk about everything behind their backs, "Nanzhi, this is none of our business, but we won't go to that place again, you must pay attention to avoiding it." Be careful, even if you have something to get close to there, you still have to come with us, or call Dabao and Erbao." The two men don't care about it, if the pretty Nanzhi at home goes there out of curiosity, what does it look like? It should be seen, or it was misunderstood by some scum and took advantage of it, not to mention Lu Xingyun, even he had to be bombed.

    Now there is no need to ask any more, Nanzhi has already determined that there is a problem.

    When I was sleeping at night, no matter what I thought, what was wrong, Nan Zhi waved Lu Xingyun's hand that was on her body, and narrowed his eyes, "Be honest, did you encounter something that day? Or did you see something you shouldn't see?" What?"

    At this time, the bed was already warm, and Lu Xingyun also emitted heat, which made the bed even warmer.

    Nan Zhi's cheeks were flushed with warmth at the moment, and her eyes were also abnormally moist, which made her feel very unserious, and instead made Lu Xingyun cute.

    He leaned over to kiss Nan Zhi, and deliberately sucked her on the face. When Nan Zhi pushed her away forcefully, he made a "boo chirp" sound, which made Nan Zhi speechless.

    After being quiet for a while, Nan Zhi's eyes widened on purpose, "Don't try to divert my attention, just say it!" Her hand was already on his earlobe, and if she didn't confess, she would unceremoniously pinch his neck. ear off.