Chapter 102

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 102

    The children in the distance had completely disappeared. The three of them checked the time and found that it was noon, so they ate some steamed buns with various fillings for lunch by the side of the road. Nanzhi also took out a bottle of chili sauce and spread it on the steamed buns, which tasted very good.

    "Do you want it?" Seeing Zheng Ping staring at the hot sauce in his hand, Nanzhi asked, and passed the hot sauce over.

    Zheng Ping took it with a grin, "It tastes good if you put it on, Brother Lu, do you want it?"

    Lu Xingyun shook his head, his steamed bun was stuffed with vermicelli, it tasted enough, no need to add hot sauce.

    After eating, Nanzhi put the water glass and hot sauce in the backpack behind him, and they got up to leave here.

    As soon as the three of them took two steps, five men with hoes on their shoulders appeared.

    The three of Nanzhi wanted to avoid these five people, so they stayed far away from them.

    Just as they were about to walk out of their sight range, they were stopped.

    "Hey! Those three sneaky people in front, stop!"

    The voice behind him was furious. Lu Xingyun was surprised that these people were looking for trouble, and he didn't want to cause trouble, so he took Nan Zhi's hand and quickened his pace to leave here.

    "I'm calling you, didn't you hear me!"

    Because the distance was not too far, the voice got closer and closer, and finally caught up with Nanzhi and the others.

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun were on guard, and looked at the few people opposite with calm eyes, "What are you calling?" "

    Since you heard us call you, why are you still pretending not to hear?" A man asked in a rough voice, his eyes were not friendly Looking at the three of Nanzhi, they looked like a grumpy old man.

    "Is there any problem if we want to go home quickly?" Zheng Ping answered coldly without fearing them.

    "There's nothing wrong with it, but it's a problem if you stole something from our house!" The man looked at them angrily, his eyes seemed to spew fire.

    "Stealing things from your house? We didn't. It's not a good habit to spray dung when you open your mouth." Zheng Ping's tone became a little colder, and his taunt value was full.

    If you want to wrong them and take benefits from them, these people really spend a lot of time now, and they still have to find excuses for robbing people.

    "Who are you scolding? I'm fucking you, keep your mouth clean!"

    Seeing that the other party was about to roll up his sleeves, Nanzhi quickly found an excuse and said, "This handsome guy, you Did we make a mistake, we really did not steal anything, we are from Chuanning City next door, and now we are going to Yashui Village to join my grandparents and grandpa, we just passed by here, we really did not steal anything." The other five young and middle-aged men