Chapter 45

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

    In the afternoon, the three of them started to mix cement, gravel and sand to build the chimney. Their terrain cannot be made straight, but can only be made into a slightly curved shape, so that the smoke can be smoothly directed to the outside.

    The chimney is not a complicated building, and it was done in one afternoon. After finishing the chimney, there was still a lot of cement left. Lu Xingyun also reinforced the stove of Nanzhilei by the way.

    It may be that there were too many people asking, and the people at the consultation point couldn't answer them. That night, they heard a series of questions from the broadcast outside announcing that they would join the construction of the heating team, which were probably the most frequently asked questions.

    It is similar to the news that the uncle told them. The radio also notified about the new currency by the way, telling everyone that they can exchange food for new currency at any station of the army and the government, and also said many things after the exchange. Advantages, what is more convenient, and not afraid of being stolen...

    But Nan Zhi knew that few people who dared to be bold at the beginning would exchange the real food that can fill their stomachs with a light number in a card.

    "Shall we join the repair team?" Zheng Ping asked after taking a bite of his meal.

    Lu Xingyun actually wanted to cut down a few more trees at home to prepare enough firewood for the winter. Now that there is a pile of firewood at home, he always feels that it is not enough.

    "The people in the repair team are not fixed, they come and go, and they can go at any time. But the firewood at home is not enough, we have to prepare some more." Nan Zhi looked at the snow outside, which was small but never stopped, "This time If the snow keeps falling, it will be thicker, and it will be inconvenient to find some firewood." The

    two men in the family have always listened to Nan Zhi, and when they heard what Nan Zhi said, they felt the same way.

    In the next few days, they have been working hard to gather firewood. It took three days to chop firewood and two days to chop firewood. They looked at the firewood on the wall of the cliff platform and felt a sense of accomplishment.

    In fact, the wall has not been completely put down, and they piled up the rest in the tunnel, where the wind is stronger than other places, and it is easy to dry.

    The stove at home has already been built, and the cement has dried up in five days. Nanzhi lit the firewood, and the bright fire illuminated the dark cave, because the still-dried firewood produced curling green smoke, Most of it floated outside from the chimney they had built, and the damp and cold cave was finally warmed up.

    The three moved the small benches and sat by the fire. The temperature was too low and they wore thick clothes, so after the firewood was lit, they finally felt the heat from the inside out.

    "This is the first time I've felt hot in the past ten days." Zheng Ping said, patting the dog's head.

    "I'm a little hot too." Nan Zhi unzipped the thick padded jacket he was wearing, and only then did he dissipate a little heat.