Chapter 91

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91

    The rain outside has been crackling, and the water beads dripped to the ground along the hole, forming a small stream of water flowing down the mountain.

    Nanzhi woke up this morning and felt that her back was warm. Lu Xingyun hugged her waist, and she was trapped in his arms. She didn't have the feeling that her internal organs were burning like in summer. She just felt that the temperature was just right.

    Nanzhi guessed that the temperature outside had cooled down again.

    After waking up, wearing yesterday's thin coat, it was indeed a bit chilly, so I changed into a thicker black hooded sweater, and by the way, I also found a thicker jacket for Lu Xingyun and threw it on the bed.     "The temperature seems to be cooling down again today. I'm wearing this one today. Put the changed clothes in the basket. I 'll

    wash them in the space later.

    "

After eating all the stir-fried dishes that night, Nan Zhi really didn't know what to do for a while.

    After asking Lu Xingyun's opinion, Nanzhi cooked a pot of sweet potato porridge, cut some pickles, and breakfast was ready. [Read Novel Official Account: Jiuju Tweet]

    Then Nanzhi heard the sound of "jingling", and the young people above their cave entrance started digging their cave again.

    For several days in a row, these young people came to dig the cave at fixed times every day. They started working at 8:00 in the morning and finished at 5:00 in the afternoon. In the middle, I have to touch the fish for a while.

    Nanzhi held an umbrella and went to have a look. Their progress was not too slow, and the scale of the cave was already in shape. The only difference was that they needed to dig some details inside.

    The boys inside did manual work, and the girls carried buckets and pots to the corners to pile up the soil they had dug.

    When Nan Zhi arrived, the people inside were tired and resting, and happened to see Nan Zhi, and smiled at Nan Zhi.

    Nan Zhi said hello by the way, "How are you, have you had breakfast?"

    The normal greeting process of Hua people, first ask if you have eaten.

    "Hello, we didn't come to dig the hole until after breakfast." They had an impression of Nanzhi, a beautiful girl who lived in the next hole.

    Then he scratched his head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, did we disturb your rest by digging the hole?"

    Nan Zhi smiled, "No, I just came to see how your digging progress is, do you need it? How can I help?"

    How can this group of people be regarded as their neighbors in the future, and it is okay to help others.

    A girl with straight bangs said quickly, "No, there is not much work left, we can do it by ourselves. My name is Nana, and these are my friends. We used to work in a barber shop in the city. After the earthquake, our barber shop was closed. Yes, a few friends in our store have been together. We will be neighbors in the future, if there is anything that needs our help, let us know, we are good at cutting hair." Nana said.