Chapter 56

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 56

    After resting for two days, Nan Zhi's body finally relaxed, and his groggy head became much clearer.

    The fishing competition at the foot of the mountain has long since ended, but there are no entertainment activities at this time, and this is all that everyone can talk about.

    On the first day of fishing, the yellow-haired boy won the first place, but on the second day, the fishing uncle tried his best to beat this little bastard who couldn't fish but was sneaky and sneaky.

    Decades of fishing experience are not in vain, and he has really won the first place.

    For most men, the fishing competition is a good opportunity to catch fish, earn food, and show their faces. For some aunts of a certain age, this is a good time for them to look at their faces!

    For example, the yellow-haired boy has won the favor of many sister-in-laws, who think he is smart, thoughtful, and talented, and they think of telling him a daughter-in-law or getting married.

    Some aunts also remembered the three of them the next day. Lu Xingyun and Nanzhi were obviously a couple, but Zheng Ping was obviously single.

    They catch a lot of fish, and they are tall, long-legged, and have delicate features. The key is that they dress well and look good. It seems that they have lived well under such conditions. If they can talk about kissing, their daughter (niece ) can be regarded as having a good place to go, so they all have the idea of ​​building relationships and negotiating peace.

    But on the second day they couldn't see anyone, so they could only give up regretfully, secretly resenting that they didn't seize the opportunity and let others take the lead in vain, so they could only look for their favorite objects in the fishing team again.

    Because of Nanzhi's illness, the three of Nanzhi only participated in the fishing activity on the first day, but they didn't go on the second day, so they didn't know that they missed the large-scale fishing blind date meeting on the second day.

    But they knew that they could only be thankful that they didn't participate, otherwise even if they went, they would have to crawl back.

    Although the three of Nanzhi didn't have any thoughts on this aspect, the boys and girls who had been suppressed for more than half a year were not so repulsive. Under the happy and lively scene of the fishing scene, many men and women worked together to catch, fish and give fish together. , Invite the other party to eat fish, and dozens of pairs succeeded in the fishing competition!

    Seeing such a scene above is also very happy to see its success. Since the first half of this year, there has been little good news in the city, and the population has dropped sharply.

    Last time they re-estimated the population roughly. In one winter, due to cold, snowstorms, diseases, and wolves, the population probably decreased by hundreds of thousands to nearly a million, because the information traffic is not smooth, not including those far away in the mountains. People, women, children and the elderly accounted for 70% of the dead population.