Chapter 48

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 48

    The three people who didn't set the alarm clock directly overslept the next day. When Nan Zhi woke up, it was already bright outside the window. She looked at her watch and it was already past ten o'clock in the morning.

    "Hiss..."

    Nan Zhi, who was about to get up, lay back on the bed again, the soreness on her body made her cry out, she was dying before the work was done.

    How could it be more tiring than running the 800 meters required by the school back then? Not only were my legs sore, but my waist was also sore.

    Tsk, I should have bought myself a massage chair back then, I was careless.

    After getting up firmly, he endured the discomfort and went out of the room. The work outside had already been done by the two men at home.

    "Are you up? The porridge is warm in the pot, let's go have breakfast." Lu Xingyun finished the last bit of work in the field and said to Nan Zhi.

    Whether it's early or late, she will definitely not be able to eat lunch after breakfast.

    "Forget it, I'll just eat biscuits to pad my stomach, otherwise I won't be able to eat lunch." There was only

    the last bit of snacks left at home, and she was still a little bit reluctant, but if she didn't eat them, the final result would be that she couldn't eat them after the expiration date.

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping were not idle after finishing the work, they started to pack the prey they had already picked up.

    Because Lu Xingyun has experience in peeling rabbit skins, he is responsible for peeling rabbit skins and roe deer skins. Zheng Ping boils water to pluck the chickens.

    After Lu Xingyun finished handling a rabbit, Nan Zhi took the rabbit over and prepared to cook rabbit meat for lunch today.

    Cut and wash the rabbit first, add seasonings to marinate, then heat and deep-fry until the rabbit meat is golden, wash the pan and pour oil into it, add green onion, ginger and garlic to sauté, add the rabbit meat and stir-fry, finally take it out of the pan, and take out the space in the middle Time also steamed a meal.

    As early as when the rabbit meat was being fried, the busy two had already smelled the aroma of the rabbit meat. Knowing that Nan Zhi was making delicious food for them at noon today, they worked even harder.

    After the rabbit meat came out of the pot, Nan Zhi made another eggplant with mashed garlic. Seeing that the two of them hadn't finished processing the prey, she put the prepared dishes in the pot to keep warm, and followed to help.

    The three of them finally cleaned up the chicken and rabbits and put them in the freezer before twelve o'clock. The two freezers hadn't been put down yet, and Nanzhi also used his own mini freezer.

    In the afternoon, the three of them wrapped themselves up more tightly, and Nanzhi even held his breath the moment he left the space, worried that the cold wind outside would be too harsh.