Chapter 40

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

    After sleeping in the cave all night, Nan Zhi vaguely touched the mobile phone next to her in the morning. The cave was dark and there was no window. She couldn’t see clearly at all, and she didn’t know what time it was. It was too dark, so I almost got up late.

    After fumbling around on the bed for a while, I didn't find the phone, but I did find a hard abdominal muscle that feels very good to the touch.

    "Hmm...how did you wake up?" Early in the morning, Lu Xingyun was woken up by the people next to him. He grabbed the troublesome little paw and asked.

    "What time is it?" There are still things to do in the morning, they haven't fixed anything in the cave, she still wants to replace the door with a stronger one, and she also wants to clean up the small platform to grow vegetables... In short, it can't stay in bed.

    "What time is it?"

    Lu Xingyun simply stuffed his head into the hollow of her shoulder, and replied in a low voice, "I don't know."

    The breath of Lu Xingyun's words sprayed on her neck, itching, she shrank her neck.

    "I'll look for my phone, it's time to get up..."

    "Hmm..." He agreed, but his body didn't move, and he still hugged him tightly.

    After a difficult struggle to get up, Nanzhi finally got up.

    After brushing her teeth and washing her face on the small platform, she suddenly realized that the rain seemed to be less than yesterday!

    She hurried in and said to Lu Xingyun who was making the quilt, "Lu Xingyun, go and see, the rain is light!

    " It has been raining for months.

    "Really, can we go back when the water recedes?" Zheng Ping also got up after hearing them get up.

    Lu Xingyun also had the same idea, but Nanzhi knew that after the rain stopped, the weather would drop immediately without waiting for the water to recede. In one night, the water several stories high would be frozen into ice cubes, and there would be no way to go back. go.

    "Don't think about it, let's set up the bed frame in your room first." Zheng Ping has been sleeping in a small tent these days, and the bed in his small room hasn't been set up yet.

    "I think we can go back when the water recedes, and we don't need to build these things at all."

    Nan Zhi gave him a supercilious look, thinking that it was beautiful. Not only would the water not recede, but it would also freeze into ice cubes. After returning home, he couldn't light a fire, and there was no heating. Let's see how he goes back.

    "Stop talking nonsense, come and chip this wood." Lu Xingyun chose to believe in Nan Zhi, she would never do useless things, since she chose to decorate the cave, it proves that they must live for a long time, now Going back is definitely impossible.

    "Here we come."

    After a while, the outside became lively, and Nan Zhi heard more and more voices.