Chapter 74

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 74

    "Lao Li, what are you doing at home during the day?"

    "Sleep, what else can you do?" "It

    's so hot to sleep? I can't sleep, I was woken up by the heat when I fell asleep, the temperature is almost over 50 Let's go."

    "The post on my grandson's phone said that the highest temperature these days has been more than 46 degrees, and it's not yet 50 degrees. It's calm and cool, and I get used to it when I fall asleep."

    ...

    " Aunt Wang, the dry corn in your house is about to catch fire, why don’t you take it back?” “I’ve

    been busy carrying water for the past two nights, so I don’t have time.”

    …

    “Haohao, there’s a white one over there. The pebbles are more beautiful than the black ones in your hand!"

    "Where is where?"

    ...

    The riverside in the evening is the most crowded time, everyone is tired of staying at home during the day, and there is a stuffy heat in the chest, from the feet to the head . You can still feel the coolness and breeze by the river at night, drinking water, chatting and chatting, and resting all day during the day, now is the time when you have the best energy.

    Nanzhi also saw Aunt Wei chatting with her neighbors by the river.

    "Nanzhi is here? Come here, it's cool and windy here, come and enjoy it."

    Aunt Wei moved her buttocks, revealing the clean stone that had been sat on by others, making room for Nanzhi.

    The three of Nanzhi also felt that the river was much cooler than at home, and they didn't want to go home so soon, so they sat next to Aunt Wei.

    "Nanzhi, this is your Aunt Li. The son at home is a high-achieving student and works in the hospital. Last time, thanks to Xu Chang, he worked hard for my son who was not up to date." "Sister Li, this is Nanzhi

    . There is a husband and elder brother who are smart at work and beautiful, I think this is my daughter."

    Aunt Wei was interrupted by Aunt Li before she finished speaking, "I know, I still have my guy who goes to the field to rub against Nanzhi's car. I'm sorry."

    "Where is it, we were just passing by, and we would have to drive without my aunt."

    A few words joined the conversation between the aunts.

    After listening for a while, Nanzhi realized that they were discussing about harvesting grain.

    Aunt Li's family has two elderly people, and her son can't get enough food after being busy in the hospital all day, let alone asking him to come back to help collect food.

    "Actually, my husband and I can work a few days and be a little tired, but who knows that he went out to fetch water a few days ago before the sun went down. After he came back, his skin was red from the sun. He was in pain at home these two days. Howling ghosts and wolves made my ears callous. What made it worse was heatstroke, and I was lying at home all day long and I was required to take care of it. There are five or six acres of land in the house. How can I come here by myself?” “Aren’t your parents-in-law the