Chapter 81

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 81

    The world's attention is the easiest to be diverted. A few days ago, everyone was still discussing the "dead relatives in order to carry two buckets of water". It has not been discussed for two days, and then everyone became popular. I went into the mountains to find snacks for myself.

    It starts with Nanzhi discovering vines that can weave furniture.

    The sun is so hot now that everyone stays at home during the day and cannot go out. From the daylight at 5 o'clock in the morning, the sun didn't fully set until 8 o'clock in the evening. It is about 15 hours a day, and it is impossible to sleep and rest all day. Every household has to find something for themselves to do. .

    It became popular to weave vines during the day and go up the mountain to cut vines at night.

    Everyone began to give full play to their own whimsy and whimsy, and compiled a variety of handy tools for their own use. If they compiled too much, they would sell them on the trading market and subsidize their household use.

    One family did not distinguish between semi-dry vines and completely dry vines when cutting vines. They chopped a basket full of dry vines, and when they were taken home, they shattered and could not be used as tools at all.     But then they found a kind of milky white cocoon in the completely dry vine, peeled off the cocoon, and there was a fat and fat white worm hidden in it, breathing and breathing in the abdomen, obviously still alive.     The first reaction of the family who hadn’t seen meat much for several months was not fear or disgust, but “eating is still meat”. Before the end of the world, some people liked to eat this kind of worm, and some even raised it for sale. Its nutritional value It was still high, so the family was pleasantly surprised when they dug up all the dried vines they had cut back, and found a lot of worms.     The family managed to open a meat dish, and the chef at home even used the seasonings that he was usually reluctant to eat, and fried this big bowl of high-protein meat deliciously.     At this time, every household eats a meager meal, and the smell of the rice at home can’t be hidden from the neighbors around. Of course, their delicious food was discovered immediately, and even this dish was caught by the neighbors before it was out of the pot. The children smelled it, and they were so greedy that they cried and clamored for meat.

    After going out at night, it is natural for their neighbors to inquire whether they are rich, whether they eat meat at noon, and where the meat comes from.

    The family did not hide their secrets, and told how the meat they ate came from. The inquiring family stopped asking when they heard about the worms they ate, and rolled their eyes a few times, obviously thinking about it in their hearts.

    Immediately afterwards, the greedy citizens heard the news, and one by one started to dig up the withered vines and peel the worms from them.

    All of a sudden, fried worms, fried worms, steamed worms...became a hot topic, and people were discussing how to make worms delicious.

    In the end, everyone agreed that fried food is the best. After deep frying, the worms are fragrant and crunchy. Sprinkle some salt, cumin powder, and chili powder on top. Eat it in your stomach. But the most common way is to fry it directly in the pot, because frying it consumes too much oil, and people who are not rich can't afford it at all.