Chapter 89

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 89

    The raindrops in the sky kept hitting the water, and the regular ripples were broken by other raindrops before they started to ripple. The rain did not show a tendency to decrease, but the wind began to gradually decrease.

    Without the strong wind, the sea level in the distance began to gradually calm down, like a wild beast that calmed down after venting its emotions, no longer angry, and no longer taking human lives invisible. Only a little bit of the small waves rolled up can still vaguely see a little of its power just now.

    There are many corpses floating on the water, including human beings, animals, and a lot of sundries and garbage.

    The military rescue will encounter these obstacles from time to time, and they have to stop and deal with these obstacles before acting, wasting a lot of time on the way.

    Boat after boat of disaster victims were sent to the mountain. Most of them were still wearing short-sleeved shorts a day or two ago, and some even wore straw sandals woven with dead vines on their feet, but they were already soaked in water. up.

    Some of them were talking with their family members, while others were alone with a dazed expression, as if they didn't want to pay attention to anything, but kept walking up the mountain.     The three of Nanzhi stayed at the cave entrance of their house from morning to night, not daring to leave for too long, because since they went up the mountain, several groups of people have found their cave entrance and wanted to occupy this place. Duo even planned to grab it, but seeing two tall Tibetan mastiffs inside, he looked at them dangerously, checked the strength of both sides, and finally gave up resentfully.     Nan Zhi picked out three spring and autumn coats from the cabinet in the space. They were still wearing short-sleeved shirts, and they could still feel the heat yesterday. However, she even had goosebumps on her arms. She was afraid of catching a cold, so she felt much better after finding clothes to put on.     After putting on the clothes, seeing the crowd coming and going, sighed and closed the door and locked it, Nanzhi entered the space with three people and two dogs.     "Did a lot of people die at the foot of the mountain?" Zheng Ping asked.

    Although he didn't go down the mountain to see it himself, Nan Zhi had dreamed about this scene a few days ago, and the corpses floating on the water had already given the answer. People watching don't want to take a second look.

    Lu Xingyun frowned, "The situation should not be very good."

    Zheng Ping hadn't calmed down yet, "Nan Zhi, have you been blessed by some god or Buddha in the sky? It's really too thrilling. If it weren't for you, we would It may not be possible to escape this disaster."

    "... I am born with good luck, so follow me, no accident!" Nan Zhi quickly took two steps forward.

    These two days they couldn't stay in the space all the time, they had to guard in the cave, and it was inconvenient to cook outside now, so she had to make some dry food and take it outside.

    Put the noodles in the basin to wake up, they put noodles to satisfy their hunger, and they left the space.

    A group of people went up the mountain one after another. Most of them were tired and didn't want to brave the wind and rain to dig holes for the time being, so they went directly into those big caves to rest temporarily.