Chapter 32

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

    Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun didn't know that two groups of people were eyeing them. Today's harvest made Nanzhi very happy, and he walked a lot more briskly, like a kitten who picked up dried fish on the road. It's so cute. Back home, she was still humming...

    While it was still early, Nan Zhi took out the small pig intestines in the space, and she was going to stuff some sausages for Chinese New Year, and soaked some glutinous rice along the way.

    After Lu Xingyun heard Nanzhi's thoughts, he was in a daze. The continuous high temperature days had made him almost forget the time. Seeing the calendar Nanzhi bought, today is already January 3rd. The Chinese New Year is on February 3rd, and it is not far from now.

    He smiled, "Almost forgot it was the New Year."

    Not only Lu Xingyun, Zheng Ping didn't remember either. As soon as he came over, he was very surprised to see the two people who had gone out on a date came back. He looked at Lu Xingyun with puzzled eyes, "Brother Lu, how come the date is only half a day?" Nan Zhi replied, "It's nothing fun, it's better to stay at

    home When Zheng

    Ping thought about it, he was right, watching Lu Xingyun tear open a seasoning bag and pour seasoning into the basin, he was a little curious, "What is this? Shall we have hot pot tonight?"

    Lu Xingyun gave him a sideways glance and replied, " Don't even think about it, come and work." After saying that, he threw a bag of small intestines to Zheng Ping.

    "What is this for?" Zheng Ping asked.

    "We are going to fill the sausage, you go and wash it, pour some white vinegar and flour to clean it."

    Zheng Ping usually likes to eat sausage, so he happily went to the kitchen to wash the small intestine.

    Nanzhi cuts the meat in the living room, using the fat and lean pork. I didn't choose wild pork, which is too strong, and the sausage may not be very tasty.

    Remembering to yell at Zheng Ping, "Remember to scrape off the casing."

    Zheng Ping answered straightforwardly, but he didn't expect that the finished products that Nanzhi got in the end were section by section.

    Zheng Ping was a little embarrassed. He was doing this job for the first time, and he used too much force. The intestines were not very strong, so he scratched several sections.

    Nanzhi sighed, it was really embarrassing for someone who had never done this kind of work, she had never done it herself, so she might not be better than him if she did it.

    "It's okay." It's just that it will be slower. Anyway, there is nothing to do now, so it's just a way to kill time.

    Lu Xingyun had already adjusted the ingredients according to the proportions. After kneading Nanzhi's cut meat in a basin for a while, the three of them started filling the sausages with a plastic cylinder.

    When stuffing sausages, use a needle to pierce the place where there is air in the intestines, otherwise the small intestines that have been peeled off the casings will easily burst open, and the piercing holes can also allow the air in the intestines to flow away, which is good for the sausages to dry quickly and is not easy to dry. void.