Chapter 55

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    The three of them were dressed neatly early in the morning, carrying black backpacks. The fishing nets inside were a bit too big, and the backpacks could not be pulled up, so they had to open them to reveal the fishing nets.

    They thought they had gotten up early enough, but they underestimated the charm of this fishing activity. Someone had already gone down the mountain with tools. When they came out of the cave, the forest was a little more noisy, and people were shouting Friends and companions walked down the mountain.

    It was the famous lazy man who was woken up early in the morning by his neighbor who was sleeping next to him. He didn't complain at all. Instead, he immediately got up, rolled up his bedroll, made breakfast, and wished he could fly down the mountain and start fishing immediately.

    Nanzhi also ran into Meng Xin on the road, next to her family, she was walking not far in front of them holding her mother's hand.

    "Meng Xin." Nanzhi hadn't seen her friend for a long time, a little excited, couldn't help calling her.

    Meng Xin turned her head back, "Nan Zhi!"

    She happily turned her head and walked a few steps to find Nan Zhi, but was stopped by her mother, "She is about to come down, why are you going back, why are you so stupid.

    " A talkative daughter, they have known her good friend Nan Zhi for a long time. Because of this friend, Meng Xin has always wanted to live in a cave with only their family. They were persuaded to dig a new cave in the spring, but the wolf pack incident made them hesitate.

    This time it was due to the large number of people in the cave that they drove away so many wolves. If they ran out to live alone, their safety might not be guaranteed the next time they encountered such a danger.

    They turned around and saw the three of Nanzhi. Nanzhi was wearing a black warm down jacket, with a soft fur collar on his hat, a red scarf and a gray woolen hat, covering most of his cheeks, only his eyes were exposed. that piece.

    But only round eyes can tell that it is a beautiful and clever girl.

    The two men next to him were also wearing black down jackets without hats, and the taller man with sharp eyebrows and handsome eyes was wearing the same scarf as Nanzhi, holding hands, so that they could see the relationship between the two at a glance .

    "Nan Zhi, how are you these days? I was scared to death when I heard wolves in the cave. Fortunately, there are many people in our cave and we have a lot of weapons, so the loss is small..." As soon as he approached

    , Meng Xin began to chatter about his experiences in the past few days.

    After listening to her, Nan Zhi finally took the time to say, "We went back to our home in the city to replenish food these two days, so we didn't meet the wolves. It's really too dangerous..." "Who said it wasn't

    ? You are so lucky, you can only see human nature clearly when you are in danger. Wen Qin’s younger brother Wen Liang in our cave almost pushed his sister out to feed the wolves. Tsk tsk, I really can’t tell, everything in the house is usually done by Wen Work hard, and when you encounter danger, you still go to work, the key is that the two adults in the family still think that this is what they should be, who are they?"