Chapter 108

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 108

    Nanzhi checked the surrounding environment again and again, and after making sure that there was no living thing in sight, she released the extra livestock that had been cleaned up in the space.

    There are three big cardboard boxes and an iron cage, which is covered with hay to keep warm. On top of the hay, there are nine little pigs. There is also a big pig in the next cage. It may have been changed to a narrow cage suddenly, and it is groaning uncomfortably in the cage. .

    They still have two little pigs and two big pigs, and they plan to kill two at the beginning of next year. When all the big and little pigs in the space have grown up, they can kill either one. Pork is enough.

    The hens in the cardboard box next to them couldn't stop clucking and clucking for a moment, and the voices continued one after another, which made Zheng Pingnao's head big when he was holding the cardboard box.

    "When did you make an appointment with Xu Wenhao?" Zheng Ping put down the box containing the hens and placed it next to the cardboard box containing the ducks. They had soft fluff when they were young, but they haven't started laying eggs yet, and it will take about ten or twenty days before they start laying eggs.

    Nanzhi is holding two pairs of rabbits in one hand. These were caught by the family's eldest and second treasures last night. They look soft and soft. In fact, they only realized that the amount is not light when they lift them up. Nanzhi plans to sell these two pairs of rabbits as well. Give it to the military and let them raise it together.

    Rabbits have strong reproductive ability, can live by eating grass, and can give birth soon after raising them. It is no different from raising chickens and ducks, and it may even be more convenient.

    "The appointment is tonight, but we have to prepare things in advance. We will have a lot of fun before they see us. I can't even explain why we can conjure animals out of thin air." Nan Zhi is

    still How did Chou hide these livestock? If they encountered villages like Linshui Village and Xiejia Village that they saw last time, the three of them might not be able to beat people from one of their villages with their bare hands.

    "When you see it, tell Nanzhi that you are a god, and let them confess you."

    Lu Xingyun walked over and slapped you, "What are you talking about?"

    "I was wrong, wrong." Zheng Pingke hid behind a pine tree , touched a hand of pine oil.

    "Pine oil is so sticky." Once it gets on your hands, it's not easy to wash with any soap or soap. After a few days, when you are doing other things, it will be metabolized by friction unintentionally.

    "Pine oil? That's right, anyway, we have nothing to do now, let's collect more pine oil." Nan Zhi's eyes lit up.

    "What are you doing collecting pine oil?" Zheng Ping was stunned. He touched his hand, which was still sticky and felt a little uncomfortable. Didn't collecting pine oil mean that his hands would be covered with this kind of thing?